CHIKARA: The Offical Thread

Boon Town Rat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last nights results....

Amasis defeats Green Ant in 7:48 with a rolling elbow smash

BDK (Tursas & Daizee Haze) defeat The Throwbacks. Tursas flattens Dasher Hatfield with a splash for the victory.

STIGMA defeats Ophidian with the Shining Wizard in 11:54

Equinox & Helios defeat BDK (Tim Donst & Lince Dorado). Helios pins Lince Dorado in 11:58.

Pink Ant beats Fire Ant with the inverted CHIKARA Special

Ares defeats UltraMantis Black with a distraction from Delirious. Delirious now with the BDK!

Knee-colepsy by Frightmare defeats Vin Gerard in 22:21 for momentum to tomorrow in Union City, NJ

Susprised Ophidian lost after his RDV win. But with Gerard losing again I think a face turn is coming. His comments at Wit, Verve were swaying toward face like. Also it's common believe that Stigma and Quack will cash in there 3 points to defeat BDK, which may also mean a face turn for him. Plus Colin Delaney was really biggin his freindship with Brodie Lee, so I'll doubt he'll turn.

Delirious 8th member of BDK, I'm thinking hes not, just that he's under the power of the Eye of Tyr. I think the 8th memeber is going to be someone big in Chikara.

This afternoons card starts soon with the "Rudo Resurrection? (possibly)" Darkness Crabtree.

Delirious 8th member of BDK, I'm thinking hes not, just that he's under the power of the Eye of Tyr. I think the 8th memeber is going to be someone big in Chikara.

Lince is the 8th member. That whole things been resolved since January?

Delirious would be the 10th member if you include Dieter VonSteigerwalt and Jakob Hammermeier.

No, that would make him the 11th... Wow, you really can't count can you?

12th if you included the turn-coat ref who joined before him.

Also:

Aniversario Elf

1) Jimmy Olsen & Helios d. 3.0, F.I.S.T. (Akuma/Chuck), & the Super Smash Brothers

2) Lince Dorado d. Fire Ant

3) Vin Gerard d. Amasis after Colin Delaney interferes

4) Jigsaw, Mike Quackenbush, & the Throwbacks d. BDK (Sara Del Rey, Daizee Haze, Tursas, & Pinkie Sanchez)

5) Tim Donst © d. Soldier Ant to retain the cup

6) BDK (Claudio Castagnoli & Ares) © d. Incoherence 2-0 to retain the titles

7) Eddie Kingston d. Tommy Dreamer by DQ

Afterwards, King and Dreamer challenge Claudio and Ares to a match at the arena.

Delirious would be the 10th member if you include Dieter VonSteigerwalt and Jakob Hammermeier.

No, that would make him the 11th... Wow, you really can't count can you?

12th if you included the turn-coat ref who joined before him.

Also:

Oh. Gimme a break, it was late when I posted that!

• 3 weeks later...

Though this was worthy of posting. Ultra Mantis Blacks latest blog, the Rudo Resurrection is coming....

6/8/2010: In the year Two Thousand Two, UltraMantis was born into professional wrestling via the slightly askew world of CHIKARA. At that time, he was one among a very, very small cast of players in an organization that was in its mere embryonic stage. A company that was conceived, constructed, and cultivated with the labor and toil of individuals whose only goal was to completely transform the sport of professional wrestling as it had hitherto been known.

It is eight short years later, and a cadre of deviants calling themselves the Bruderschaft des Kreuzes seeks to erase that history. To eradicate the legacy we forged.

I am fully cognizant of the fact that my insatiable hunger to elevate the Order of the Neo Solar Temple to glorious heights through manipulation of the black arts is what directly led to this BDK infiltration. As I have watched the razing of my Order and the oppression of all of CHIKARA by jackbooted thugs, I am reminded of the War of the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness. I have long studied the structural damage in the blueprint of humanity, and now at last I am able to make sense of it and accept that for which I am responsible. So to that end, my sole mission becomes clear - to completely vanquish the BDK from all of CHIKARA.

It is abundantly clear that the man they call Ares has gravely underestimated me. He can destroy my Neo Solar Temple and take away everything I hold dear, but the mastermind remains. That is your fatal flaw, Ares. So relish the Campeonatos de Parejas. Relish the Young Lions Cup while you can. Enjoy your tenure as the King of Trios. Whether you sense it or not, your days are numbered.

Those of us that built CHIKARA brick by brick will only tolerate so much.

UMB

The war is coming BDK

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Chikara are really stepping it up this year with big names. I was worried before when Quack mentioned about having money problems after KOT 2008 and only doing shows in PA. Now shows are going all over the north east and mid west. Watching alot of the recent DVDs they have really started drawing well in newer markets.

Dragon-Kingston nothing else to say.

Is it asking to much for him to be in Philly for the DG show? Stick him in there with Quack one on one. Please...

Archived