ChatRoulette

FLips

• Paid Members

I discovered it last night when a Facebook friend posted pics up of some of the freaks she'd encountered and it looked like a laugh. It just connects you randomly to someone else and lets you video/voice with them. About 70% of the time it's just some guy jerking off so for posters like JLM it's a goldmine. The other 30% is filled with ugly goths asking you to rate them, confused teenagers and pervy old men with baseball caps. I also got a lass flashing her tits and some lass stood naked on her chair. It's just mental, and a good laugh to see what bizarre image hits you as it connects.

enhanced-buzz-14156-1265131661-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-14156-1265131149-7.jpg

Www.Chatroulette.com

You don't need a cam or mic to see/hear other people I don't think. I've just stuck my cam on my stuffed Domo and muted the mic so people can't hear me laughing at them.

• Paid Members

Ah, was wondering when this would make it over here. It's pretty big on forums at the minute. There's a guy on RLLMUK who had amazing success with a young (early 20s, you pervs) French lady who got very naked and started pleasuring herself for his entertainment. He is quite a dashing and cheeky chap though, so I can see why it worked out for him.

There are a *lot* of guys wanking on this service. I haven't had the nerve to plug in a camera and try it yet. One guy said it was one of the most disheartening things ever to see a girl reach over to hit F9 the second his picture flashed up on her screen. Heh.

My first go and the first cam I got was a guy, in the shower shaving his balls!

What's the best way to clean tea from between the keys on my keyboard?

• Paid Members

This thread could potentially be hilarious, so can people please link or spoiler warn or do *something* with the inevitable NSFW pictures so us day-time office monkeys can share the fun. Thank you.

And just for the hat trick I now have a guy tossing off! I'm finished with this I think, the only time I ever want to see this many cocks in the space of five minutes is if I'm playing some kind of group sex game!

Good day! :angry:

• Paid Members

Not owning a webcam, I spent far too long last night using the text chat to immediately hit people with a random trivia fact (eg the evergreen "The piece of plastic at the end of a shoelace is called an aglet") and then watching their confused reactions.

I learnt that a lot of people read out loud, while the vast majority of people are surprisingly polite and say thank you for the info.

I also got one guy who answered the phone to his mum and forgot to disconnect.

There is a LOT of cock though.

Archived