Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
A friend of a friend who works at the BBC apparently walked in on Tom Jones shagging Cerys Matthews (from Catatonia) from behind over a production desk. It was back when they were creating their duet together. Reportedly Tom Jones turned round to him mid-thrust and said "Not just now, boyo!"

That is fucking tremendous. Tom Jones is tremendous. Did you know his wife still gives him permission to pork about? It's a license he still enjoys.

Cerys Matthews always had that dirty look about her, fit dirty, like a character off a bawdy late 70's film starring Barry Evans and Robin Asqwith about Carpenters in a village full of women called something like "Banging Away at her knot". I can well imagine her seeing this:-

tom-jones.jpg

...and soaking her scuds, ready for him. Preparing for him. Waiting for him to help himself to her minge, to her arse, she said the word and they were his. She would have probably trimmed her brown, brown grass of fadge ready for his Thunderballs I reckon. I imagine he didn't even leave his hat on, as the Sexbomb from Pontypridd gave her what was surely more than just a Kiss. This was no case for Mulder and Scully, instead this was Not Unusual for a man of someone like Jones' virility, machismo, and gigantic Welsh knob.

To be honest, I can't see how this story can't be true. We all know the facts.

a) Tom Jones is fucking Sexy

b) He's Welsh

c) He's easily the greatest singer of all times (Yes, even better than the dead ones, and the black ones!)

d) He's also a great fucking rapper as "If I Only Knew" proved all the way back in 1994. (Again, better than deads and foreigns)

His calm, almost nonchalant, mid-stroke reply is typical of a man such as Tom Jones' class, decency, and fine Welsh upbringing. I wouldn't be surprised if after throwing it up Matthews he found Lisa Rogers and gave her a good seeing to as well, doing a double whammy of Welsh Sex-Symbols of the late 1990's.

I fucking love Tom Jones.

tom_jones.jpg

Look at the size of that bulge! How the fuck can lasses not get on the end of The Voice of a Generation?

Just really, really funny. My pick by a mile.

Jimmy Rammstein's "rampant spanner" response in some pathetic Legend's Year Of Wrestling Thread gets my proposal. Really raised a giggle.

I'm a bit thick and have no idea how to post a fancy quote either, so someone else will have to do it if they fancy.

Jimmy Rammstein's "rampant spanner" response in some pathetic Legend's Year Of Wrestling Thread gets my proposal. Really raised a giggle.

I'm a bit thick and have no idea how to post a fancy quote either, so someone else will have to do it if they fancy.

I'd do it, but it'd look like I'm trying to nominate myself. Darn!

I signed in just to vote my support for that Tom Jones post and that doesn't happen very often*

*Usually because I am auto signed in, but i've decided to have a nostalgic surf of the interweb using Internet Explorer for a change! Retro~ :thumbsup:

Some stupendous reminiscing from Woyzeck in the Non World Cup Thread:

This is just PE all over again :(

In a minute, a pass will accidentally come my way and the whole team will shout LEAVE IT YOU CUNT. Or sarcastically parade me around like a hero for a week if I somehow manage to keep it in play.

"HERE COMES FUCKIN' PELE, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!"

• Paid Members
A friend of a friend who works at the BBC apparently walked in on Tom Jones shagging Cerys Matthews (from Catatonia) from behind over a production desk. It was back when they were creating their duet together. Reportedly Tom Jones turned round to him mid-thrust and said "Not just now, boyo!"

That is fucking tremendous. Tom Jones is tremendous. Did you know his wife still gives him permission to pork about? It's a license he still enjoys.

Cerys Matthews always had that dirty look about her, fit dirty, like a character off a bawdy late 70's film starring Barry Evans and Robin Asqwith about Carpenters in a village full of women called something like "Banging Away at her knot". I can well imagine her seeing this:-

tom-jones.jpg

...and soaking her scuds, ready for him. Preparing for him. Waiting for him to help himself to her minge, to her arse, she said the word and they were his. She would have probably trimmed her brown, brown grass of fadge ready for his Thunderballs I reckon. I imagine he didn't even leave his hat on, as the Sexbomb from Pontypridd gave her what was surely more than just a Kiss. This was no case for Mulder and Scully, instead this was Not Unusual for a man of someone like Jones' virility, machismo, and gigantic Welsh knob.

To be honest, I can't see how this story can't be true. We all know the facts.

a) Tom Jones is fucking Sexy

b) He's Welsh

c) He's easily the greatest singer of all times (Yes, even better than the dead ones, and the black ones!)

d) He's also a great fucking rapper as "If I Only Knew" proved all the way back in 1994. (Again, better than deads and foreigns)

His calm, almost nonchalant, mid-stroke reply is typical of a man such as Tom Jones' class, decency, and fine Welsh upbringing. I wouldn't be surprised if after throwing it up Matthews he found Lisa Rogers and gave her a good seeing to as well, doing a double whammy of Welsh Sex-Symbols of the late 1990's.

I fucking love Tom Jones.

tom_jones.jpg

Look at the size of that bulge! How the fuck can lasses not get on the end of The Voice of a Generation?

Just really, really funny. My pick by a mile.

Aye stick me in for this one as well, great effort.

Archived