Derren Brown

RancidPunx

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

thinking back on it, i think the worst thing on the Trick of the Mind shows is where he goes on the streets...getting a random person to touch someone else's temples and tell them either where they live, or to tell them the name their thinking of. It's just ridiculous.

Also the hands with the fingers up behind the back thing...it's fucking impossible.

• Paid Members

I went to see his "Something Wicked This Way Comes" stage show in Aberdeen and my mate Dave was the one who was involved for most of the show. He still swears he doesn't know how he picked the numbers and that they "just came into his head".

I'm sure there is a fairly simple explanation but it certainly isn't staged because I was with him all day and I know he doesn't know Derren Brown!

• Paid Members
I went to see his "Something Wicked This Way Comes" stage show in Aberdeen and my mate Dave was the one who was involved for most of the show. He still swears he doesn't know how he picked the numbers and that they "just came into his head".

I'm sure there is a fairly simple explanation but it certainly isn't staged because I was with him all day and I know he doesn't know Derren Brown!

I saw the same show in Cardiff and was blown away at that trick and pretty much everything else in the live show.

Clearly a very talented guy. Alot of his recent stuff (Dude landing the plane) has been utter gash though.

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

Could have sworn there was another Derren Brown thread, but search is not being my friend.

Did anyone watch the first part of Apocalypse? It's far from the best thing he's done, but what I did notice is that the sap he's using for the whole thing is... a big wrestling fan. He's got a Wrestlemania 25 chair amongst other stuff, so he's obviously more than a casual fan.

Anyone here know him? Or has he been a forum member at some point?

Archived