UKFF You Think You're Funny But You're Not Award 2009

tiger_rick

Who's not funny?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problems with that thread. I know going out is an alien concept to some of you on this forum, but sometimes people consume a little too much alcohol and end up losing a few inhibitions. If he was sober and on this forum posting about wrestling at 4 in the morning, then I'd be worried.

• Paid Members
I have no problems with that thread. I know going out is an alien concept to some of you on this forum, but sometimes people consume a little too much alcohol and end up losing a few inhibitions. If he was sober and on this forum posting about wrestling at 4 in the morning, then I'd be worried.

If one of the dolt candidates had started the same thread, they would have gotten slaughtered.

When I'm pissed at 4am, for some reason, posting on here never crosses my mind

If one of the dolt candidates had started the same thread, they would have gotten slaughtered.

When I'm pissed at 4am, for some reason, posting on here never crosses my mind

That's because your bedtime is 10pm and you don't want to wake mummy up.

Cheers,

Howard.

• Paid Members

He's right though. I've never come in slaughtered and thought, "right, on with the PC, it's time to hit the forums!". I'll eat whatever junk food I can get hold of, talk shit with whoever's conscious and smoke some cherry cola shisha goodness but I wouldn't do the drunken posting thing.

I love that you bust out the "certain people on here don't go out" line for the billionth time yet you're justifying posting on here at 4AM because ButchReedMark is laddish enough to support your clearly very important belief that you're not a grown man who is still a wrestling fan who posts on an internet forum like the rest of us, you're a super cool grown man who is still a wrestling fan who posts on an internet forum.

You're a smart guy and a good poster but this is getting extremely tiresome now. I imagine I'm going to be accused of never going outside now.

• Paid Members

Al Fahker cherry and Al Fahker cola in one shisha top. It's easy, but you need the right amounts or one overpowers the other. It took a few goes but it's lovely now. It's not ganja though, it's flavoured tobacco/molasses. For the ganja it's just Juicy Jays/Rips flavoured skins unfortunately. The Rips strawberry ones are weird. You don't really taste anything on smoking, but afterwards your mouth feels like you ate strawberry opal fruits or skittles, but it was quite a while ago and you just have the aftertaste left. I must get some tobacco drops or spray though, I've been meaning to do it since Romford hoop recommended it on here.

Also, I don't think it's a big deal to post on here drunk, I just thought it was weird to chastise rick because it doesn't occur to him to do so. "Erm, it's little thing called drunken posting, look it up grandad!".

• Moderators

I've never had any flavoured skins that didn't just taste of whatever they were supposed as you lick them when you skin up, and then provide a harsh toke because of the thick coloured paper that has no flavour whilst you actually smoke. Total letdown every time :/ Better off just eating fruit pastilles at the same time as smoking, or something.

Hang on, JLM, I wasn't chastising rick for anything! He posted after me, for starters. All I was saying in that, whilst I don't personally post drunk on this forum at 4 in the morning, I didn't have a problem with people who do. Which is exactly what Chest said, but you didn't rip him a new asshole. And coming from you, that hurt :(

What happens if you mix cherry and cola flavoured baccy with some weed then? Presumably that'd be the best of all worlds.

EDIT: your PM Inbox is full btw. That's how much I love you.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

Fair enough, you didn't target rick, my bad. Also, it wasn't about thinking it's OK to post on here at 4AM.

It was more this:

I know going out is an alien concept to some of you on this forum, but sometimes people consume a little too much alcohol and end up losing a few inhibitions.

It's like when people use "I bet you don't have a girlfriend" to try and win internet arguments, or "Don't tell me you wouldn't shag her if she offered mate." when someone doesn't find a female celebrity particularly attractive. Taking the high ground when we all indulge in massive nerdery by simply being here is just senseless. I recognise that some people on places like this genuinely don't have any sort of life outside of the internet and others do, but snide remarks like that are just a pet hate of mine and I only think it's applicable to a tiny minority of people on here anyway. Crucially, I don't think it was necessarily relevant to people making comments about Sidebottom's post, and as such came accross as laddishness for the sake of it, much like the majority of BRM's posts.

Also I made a space in my PM box.

And applied lube.

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members

Until someone invents weed that tastes completely like chocolate or roast sesame, and not of weed at all, I'm not going to be indulging in it too often. The flavour ruins the high for me sometimes.