Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 4, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2010 (edited) The person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed at, not with. Polls close January 17th. Edited January 4, 2010 by tiger_rick
Mr. Seven Posted January 5, 2010 Posted January 5, 2010 This was such a hard choice, but I went with Just Me over Lister because at least Lister makes other posts than the fucking shit played out gimmick that is Just Me.
L_E_T_H_A_L Posted January 5, 2010 Posted January 5, 2010 The person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed at, not with. Polls close January 17th. Why aren't you up for this honour?
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 5, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2010 Most of the above. I'll give it to Lister, since most of his posts (where he's not attempting to be funny) are good, so I'm conditioned to click on them when I see he's made the last post in the thread. I'm doomed to occasional disappointment, whereas I know not to have positive expectations anyway with most of the other candidates. And just to be contrary, I don't find Just Me to be unfunny at all, really.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 5, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted January 5, 2010 The person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed at, not with. Polls close January 17th. Why aren't you up for this honour? Didn't try hard enough!
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 5, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2010 And just to be contrary, I don't find Just Me to be unfunny at all, really. Same here. Sure, every so often makes the odd dud, but no more than anyone else. In the past couple of years, he's actually been a pretty good poster, contributing some solid stuff to threads - he's definitely more than just a gag-man these days.
Paid Members Snake Plissken Posted January 5, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2010 Butchreedmark in first place in the funniest poster and joint second and not too far behind the top spot in here, the UKFF can be a fickle mistress...
Howard Posted January 5, 2010 Posted January 5, 2010 Butchreedmark in first place in the funniest poster and joint second and not too far behind the top spot in here, the UKFF can be a fickle mistress...
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 5, 2010 Moderators Posted January 5, 2010 Butchreedmark in first place in the funniest poster and joint second and not too far behind the top spot in here, the UKFF can be a fickle mistress... Fickle would be if he won it this year, and then went on to landslide this award next year... If he's topping both then that just means that he divides opinions with his cutting edge unfunnyness.
Hyperion Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 Why isn't 'Finishing Move' up in this bitch, he sucks balls. Oh well Seb again then.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 6, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2010 Wow, this is all very close.
The Icon Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 So glad to see Joe_the_Lion in there, the guy has the witty retorts of a 13 year old chav with learning difficulties, but see to think he's 'Da bomb'. Not only does he deserve this award, he defines it.
jimufctna24 Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 i always thought joe the lion was popular on this forum
Paid Members Green Posted January 6, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2010 I'm going to have to go with Joe. He essentially does what I've been accused of doing (just showing up randomly in a thread to make a harsh insult) but with an inflated sense of importance.
L_E_T_H_A_L Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 I'm going to have to go with Joe. He essentially does what I've been accused of doing (just showing up randomly in a thread to make a harsh insult) but with an inflated sense of importance. This.
Recommended Posts