UKFF You Think You're Funny But You're Not Award 2009

tiger_rick

Who's not funny?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Most of the above.

I'll give it to Lister, since most of his posts (where he's not attempting to be funny) are good, so I'm conditioned to click on them when I see he's made the last post in the thread. I'm doomed to occasional disappointment, whereas I know not to have positive expectations anyway with most of the other candidates.

And just to be contrary, I don't find Just Me to be unfunny at all, really.

• Paid Members
And just to be contrary, I don't find Just Me to be unfunny at all, really.

Same here. Sure, every so often makes the odd dud, but no more than anyone else. In the past couple of years, he's actually been a pretty good poster, contributing some solid stuff to threads - he's definitely more than just a gag-man these days.

• Paid Members

Butchreedmark in first place in the funniest poster and joint second and not too far behind the top spot in here, the UKFF can be a fickle mistress...

• Moderators
Butchreedmark in first place in the funniest poster and joint second and not too far behind the top spot in here, the UKFF can be a fickle mistress...

Fickle would be if he won it this year, and then went on to landslide this award next year... If he's topping both then that just means that he divides opinions with his cutting edge unfunnyness.

• Paid Members

I'm going to have to go with Joe. He essentially does what I've been accused of doing (just showing up randomly in a thread to make a harsh insult) but with an inflated sense of importance.