Loki Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 (edited) Please don't turn this into a religious argument. Tis all I ask. I believe that God would want you to vote for me. That's all I'm saying. Edited January 6, 2010 by Loki
Hyperion Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 Going with Carbomb, he always stands out to me, I don't necessarily agree with everything he says but he makes some good points and I enjoy his posts.
The Icon Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 Please don't turn this into a religious argument. Tis all I ask. I believe that God would want you to vote for me. That's all I'm saying. Loki FTW
Guest Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 Ian Hitmanhart. Earlier in the year, I genuinely didn't agree with anything he said, but it was *always* well argued. As the year's gone on I think he's gotten better and better. A clever wrestling poster. Everyone in that list is a very good poster when they can be arsed, but it's clear that a lot of them mostly can;t be bothered, which is fine and understandable, but he's been consistently great
David Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 Loki gets my vote. Anyone who champions the cause of Nash & Steiner knows his stuff as far as the grap game goes. Supremo sitting last? I never saw that coming to be honest.
Howard Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Supremo sitting last? I never saw that coming to be honest. If he learnt to post something that was under the 400 word barrier, I dare say his posts would be better received. Cheers, Howard.
RepoMan Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Loki. Someone who has a clear understanding of the wrestling business, and doesn't like any shit. Good sense of humour along with decent discussion skills. A rarity in these parts. Always worth reading. Plus a Nash sig. I mean that would probably win all by itself. Why Supremo is even on there I'll never know.
David Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Why Supremo is even on there I'll never know. It's amazing what a subscription to Meltzer's newsletter can do.
The King Of Swing Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Why Supremo is even on there I'll never know. It's amazing what a subscription to Meltzer's newsletter can do. I'm sure it gives him plenty of inspiration.
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted January 9, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2010 Ebb belongs in this.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 10, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2010 Going with Ian_hitmanhart.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 17, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2010 Always the bridesmaid Still, third best. Not bad.
Mr. Seven Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 Can IanHitmanhart as an act of victory, please adopt an avatar and signature going forward? The Norton thing is just irritating, and I can't decide if it's his posts that are a little dull or it's the accompanying (lack of) aesthetics.
Recommended Posts