UKFF (Wrestling) Poster of the Year 2009

tiger_rick

Best on-topic poster?  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I did nothing of the sort, and as I have explained before I got bored of his identikit essays and hilariously cocky attitude. He's a good guy but I don't like the poster he became after the forum decided to collectively suck him off.

For me, Ian_hitmanhart is the most consistent-quality poster and that wins him my vote this year. He can usually spark up an interesting debate (that he usually wins) or make ingenious witty observations. As I've had my own heated debates with him, my vote is completely unbiased and not based on some old-pals act. The guy's simply a good poster. Give him his sig rights back!

• Paid Members

Real difficult to pick this one. Freaky and Carbomb are good posters, always have been. Loki and Ian_hitmanhart have been good for a long time but slipped under the radar and NEWM is about the best new poster. Pityinthecity is infuriating because he'll make one terrific post and then the next one will be full of his anti-smark shit. I don't see much from hat guy because I have zero interet in britwres and Supremo is great when he posts but does so too rarely to win it.

Mmmm.

• Paid Members

I'm torn between Carbomb and NEWM. Both have pretty top notch this year. Cant make my mind up. Shouldnt really be stressing over an online poll, but I've really enjoyed both. Both bring a sense of humour as well as informed opinion, and both seem to actually enjoy wrestling and arent to negative. I'd noticed both have a sense of excitment and criticism when a big event in wrestling is announced (Hogan to TNA, Hart return etc.). It's what I like to reading on this forum and both are great with it.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

I did nothing of the sort, and as I have explained before I got bored of his identikit essays and hilariously cocky attitude. He's a good guy but I don't like the poster he became after the forum decided to collectively suck him off.

"I liked him before he was was cool. Total sell-out these days..."