Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

If it counts the commissioner Foley segments, there were quite a few really good ones. Mainly ones with E&C

 

Vince, Austin, Angle guitar jimmy crack corn segment.

 

"He wants me to rub the moons on his belly?! Get down you bloody heathen" Regal from WM17.

Edited by Tommy!
  • Paid Members
Posted

The Rock's promo on Goldberg, if that was this year.

 

3 minute warning crash Chuck and Billy's wedding.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Goldust and Booker T segments. Especially the crocodile hunter one!

 

I'd forgot about them. Some good stuff in those.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Vince at the end of the Rumble that Cena and Batista cocked up. Runs down ramp, slides into ring. Does quads in both legs, can't stand up, has to restart match whilst sat there like a tit.

 

Jr's line after Donald Trump and Lashley shave Vince's head "It wasn't a wig after all"

Posted (edited)

The "Team ECK" segments.

 

The Booker T./Goldust segments (particularly the "lumberjack" skit).

 

The Katie Vick saga.

 

The so-bad-they're-good Los Guerreros 2003 vingettes.

Edited by Mr. Baxter
Posted

Goldust/nWo segment;

 

GD: 'Big Show, I am your father'

BS: 'What you talking about, my dad's dead man'

Nash, running in with a big boot: 'and I'm your daddy!'

 

Or when Nash screamed at Rock, 'who's the bitch now Rock?'

 

There are loads of Rock ones as well. 'Lillian, do you like pie?'

  • Paid Members
Posted

Edge's post KOTR victory talk on raw to "Billy Bitch Cakes"

 

The bit where Booker was on raw singing HBK's tune to the rest of the NWO out side the toilets befor laughing at himself. "I'm just ya booker T, BOOKER T. I'm not your sucka, SUCKA-a-a-a. "laughs"."

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm sure there were others that made me laugh more, but I can't bring them to mind and this one just has to be mentioned.

 

Posted

Vince and the Big Show shaking hands and having an evil laugh competition at Backlash 2001.

 

Austin/Angle/Vince.

 

Austin's watch.

 

Regal wandering off-screen after an interview with Coach, then coming back 5 seconds later to call him a 'silly pillock'.

Posted

Rock/Austin sing of Raw before Survivor Series 2001

 

Rock meet the nWo at No Way Out 2002

 

Christian asks The Rock for an autograph

 

Austin/Angle/Vince hug skit.

 

Steve Austin wind beneath my wings tribute followed by Kurt Angle milkshower.

 

The Rock Concert

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...