Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Jenna Morasca vs Sharmell @ TNA Victory Road, 19th July

 

Mickie James vs Gail Kim @ WWE Raw, 17th August

Posted

Jenna Morasca vs Sharmell

 

Triple H vs Randy Orton - Wrestlemania 25, maybe not the worst but pretty criminal for the stage it was on.

 

Kane vs The Great Khali Summerslam

 

Kane vs The Great Khali Breaking Point

  • Paid Members
Posted

Kane vs. Great Khali, Summerslam

Kane vs. Great Khali, Breaking Point

Triple H vs. Randy Orton, WM25

Posted

Melina Vs. Jillian - The match where Melina returned to Raw and won the Divas Title.

 

Say what you want about other matchs but to have a one move match and actually botch it is really saying something.

 

Jenna Morasca vs Sharmell

 

Was the James/Kim match really that bad? I have never seen it (may have to look it up) but I find it hard to believe that those two actually had a worst match of the year candidate.

Posted

On paper, I'd agree with you. Gail Kim is for me the most believable and reliable Diva on the current roster, but I remember reading after the match Meltzer saying she got knocked loopy by an accidental elbow or something and it fell apart from there.

Couple that with Mickie having an off-day in general and it was memorably awful.

 

Posted

Jenna Vs Sharmell is hands down the worst thing I've seen in a long time. They flat out shouldn't have been put in that position.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...