*OFFICIAL* UKFF RANT thread

neil

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back and I don't think I can take it anymore.

Basically, one of the girls went on holiday and our manager has told everyone that our situation would be better cause she's gone. Has it gotten better? No. Worse? Fuck Yes.

The moron has been insufferable. He continues to run from person to person and slag us off for no reason and started sulking recently because we're ask to move the office around to make it easier for new people coming in (maybe), he did nothing. He contributed fuck all, we even tried to get him involved but he wouldn't even commit to a 'Yes' or 'No' on things. Then the manager walks in a congratulates everyone but especially the moron, because he can't been seen as having congratulate us for a good job and not him for nothing.

Then he started to decide to not tell us things. Firstly, we got a load of e-mails about something he kept secret so when it came up no one had a clue what was going on cause he had read them wrong and done the wrong thing. Then someone asked for some internal envelopes to be sent, he ripped up the note and put some envelopes somewhere not obvious so we put them back in our office. Luckily I saw the note in the bin and got it sorted. Today, he left the office for an appointment, but didn't tell us. I had a go at him with the boss in the room but he just got aggressive and sulky.

The boss has told us again he thinks it's the one girls fault and I put him straight, but he won't help us. He wouldn't even have a word with him about telling us stuff. Apparently one of the girls confronted him today when I wasn't around, and he claims he's done nothing wrong. The fake allegations, the not telling us stuff, the refusal to work the way we set up, the nasty rumours all the shit he's pull he is guilt free.

All together now...

WHAT A MASSIVE COCK SUCKING, TIT WANKING, ARSE FACED, DOG TURD EATING, PULSATING, OBNOXIOUS, ARROGANT, CONCEITED, DICKLESS, BALLLESS, COWARDLY, SOUR FACED, HALFBRED PIECE OF FUCKING CUNTING BASTARD SHIT AND HE SMELLS.

I looked it up, I would consider it harassment as he causes a hostile environment and victimises us to other people. I don't know, I consider that the nuclear option but I'm tempted to pull it and see what happens.

Fuck my company.

Had another meeting today, only this time he said 'After all I've been through...' I blew my top. I told him what about us and the stress and misery he caused us. He got uppity and tried to leave the room. Then the boss said I could be up for discipline because I was too short with him in the office.

I'm done. I actually cried. Then my boss brought in other people just to show, I dunno whatever. I had to sit around a table with all these people fighting back tears. They treat me like shit and then say I'm the fucking wrong one. Dickhead is as happy as a pig in shit.

Fuck them all. I'm out. Anyone got a job going cause I'll take anything to get out of there.

Fuck my company.

Had another meeting today, only this time he said 'After all I've been through...' I blew my top. I told him what about us and the stress and misery he caused us. He got uppity and tried to leave the room. Then the boss said I could be up for discipline because I was too short with him in the office.

I'm done. I actually cried. Then my boss brought in other people just to show, I dunno whatever. I had to sit around a table with all these people fighting back tears. They treat me like shit and then say I'm the fucking wrong one. Dickhead is as happy as a pig in shit.

Fuck them all. I'm out. Anyone got a job going cause I'll take anything to get out of there.

What sort of work do you do? I have a few friends in recruitment and can ask about.

I'd definitely lodge a harassment claim with your HR team about the guy - detail everything really clearly, refer them to other people - absolutely name names. If you feel forced to leave then make it clear, quit and sue for constructive dismissal and name arse face as the primary cause.

It's a big company but I'm part of a small team off site.

I do office admin kinda work. I'm just done, I want to get out of there now. If it didn't raise questions on my CV, I'd hand my notice in, do m notice period and get out of there. Sad thing is, I'm in a team of 4 permanent and 5 part timers. 3 of the 4 are leaving.

You need to try and not let that sort of stuff get to you at work. Focus on what you can do about it, and what action you can take rather than what you can't affect.

I would suggest starting with a list of your concerns or problems at work, write them all down. Split them into two groups, things that you can do something about and things you can't. You need to then put your focus into the things you can affect.

He's a bully, can you affect this? Well you could go to your manger, if your manager isn't taking you seriously, isn't sticking to agreed action or keeps postponing you could then go to his manager. If that has the same results go to HR and make it official. Always keep evidence, dates, times, emails basically any proof that supports your claim. I would also suggest joining a Union if you are not already a member.

spotlightmagnet1, i feel for you, you have my sympathy (and empathy) workplace stress can really be bad, as i can vouch for last summer, let us know how it goes

• 2 years later...
  • Paid Members

Can't sleep because I'm still raging after nearly having a head-on collision with a taxi at around 12:30am.

As I'm driving through a village that has lots of trees and minimal street lighting, I come to realise that the car in front of me is actually moving toward me.

It's a taxi, driving toward me on my side of the road with no lights on. I stop, and when it gets to about 10 meters in front of me, it puts its hazards on and pulls over. Figuring it must be something serious, I pull over and go and see if he needs help.

"No, I'm fine". Apparently the reason he was on my side of the road was because he looking for the house numbers, and the reason he had no headlights on was because when he saw me coming he was worried that they'd dazzle me, and so he turned them off.

So a car, in a badly lit area, just after midnight, on the wrong side of the road, with no lights on. Fucking marvellous. Stupid grinning cunt never seems to acknowledge that what he did was so stupid, and from the way he said that he deliberately turned his headlights off as he drove toward me, it was like he expected me to thank him for it.

Archived