The Pavel Florin Supporters Club and Cricket Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

AUSTRALIA AND ENGLAND SUCK ASS AND BOW BEFORE THE POWER OF BCCI WHO MAKES STEVE SMITH WIFE FUCK LIKE DOG WHORE IN THE STREET.

ALL TRUE CRICKET FAN KNOWS THAT MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI IS ONE TRUE PLAYER OF GOD. ALL TRUE CRICKET FAN LOVE YOU MS DHONI AND ASHES IS SCARED OF INDIA AND IPL.

• Moderators

I'm just having an enjoyable afternoon of reading subcontinent youtube comments while listening to TMS. I always thought the Indians were peaceful people.

Floor kisser half penis allah fucking daal eater, we openly supply kashmiri muslim girls to dubai, lick their pussy on ramadan and fuck their sisters by indian army, this is the holy pussy of allah getting fucked by hindu power daily, hahaha, remember the bangladeshi muslim girls are crazy for hindu dick so much they cheer for bangladesh team to beat allah fucking pakistanis in cricket match these days, hahahahaha

All have shit in their own stomachs. Whatever best food you eat becomes Shit.What difference it makes anyway.They have enough cows,cattle to eat.Since you all worship cows,cattle,animals,donkeys,useless ugly looking idols millions of useless fake gods.Hinduism is one of Devil instigated religion at behest of Satan your best friend.Good luck in Hell and there you will be fed with all varieties of Shit & sewage,filth,burning water,etc.When you all die you all will know it, who got the Shit.You will forced by hell guards to eat it.Enjoy your own Shit.! Good luck again with your Shit comment

ur mothers ass is diped in shit u dirty pig faced ugly low fertility gay breeding  brothel breed bastards pie shit eating bogans

• Moderators

So, 2-1.

Fine performance from Ian Charmed Life Bell, and Finn really answered his critics. Gutted it was over in 2 and a half days though. I was p0lannign to go fishing tomorrow with a crate of beer and TMS on LW.

Lyth's had his last chance for me though. But who comes in? Carberry?

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I doubt they'll drop Lyth for Trent Bridge. Maybe for The Oval if he fails in Nottingham.

Sadly for me, I was at work today so didn't see us win the game, but I saw all of Wednesday and Thursday.

Who comes in for Jimmy Anderson is the bigger worry for me. Taking wickets is what keeps the pressure off our batsman. If Australia get big runs, that's where our batsman flapping gets us into trouble.

• Paid Members

I doubt they'll drop Lyth for Trent Bridge. Maybe for The Oval if he fails in Nottingham.

Sadly for me, I was at work today so didn't see us win the game, but I saw all of Wednesday and Thursday.

Who comes in for Jimmy Anderson is the bigger worry for me. Taking wickets is what keeps the pressure off our batsman. If Australia get big runs, that's where our batsman flapping gets us into trouble.

Well if Woods fit its him. Otherwise my money would be on Brooks. If they want someone whos more experienced maybe Onions

• Moderators

What do we all think of Bob Willis? Personally I love him and spend a large amount of time doing impressions of him annoying anyone I'm talking to.

"Well, Charles. I think it's an absolute Sssshhambless."

• Paid Members

When people at my work fuck up I always say something along the lines off " well Charles he's just no up to scratch" and my other favourite " total, total incompetence ". I love him altough I imagine he hard going to be around