UKFF Dolt of the Year 2008

tiger_rick

Who's the forum idiot of 2008?  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the record, not only am I pretty sure stylesclash05 directed that exact same oh-so-witty jibe at me a year ago, I've barely posted about films this year, certainly not in review mode. Apart from Dark Knight, and we all know what happened there.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Apart from Dark Knight, and we all know what happened there.

Justice. Batman would have loved it.

I wouldnt be upset if any of the people in this poll were shot into the sun, but crazyshady, hitman numbers and pro ev promotions are guaranteed to saying something moronic in every one of their posts. Pro Ev just takes my vote.

I voted Hitman123456789 as he only watches one promotion, professes them to be the best at all times and in any thread that relates to British wrestling he rants incoherantly about it being in the shits. Then rinse and repeat...

Edited by sstevens619

Mab got my vote. Nowhere near as bad as he was last year, but still the odd idiotic comment such as about the Luchadores on the Paul O'Grady show, and his posts in the Pregnancy thread (I think that is where they were) that stick clearly in my mind, and the absence of people such as Roger, nateandrews, Mr Lawrence, Mr Mojo Rising in this category means it was him for me.

• Paid Members

Mab's been a vast improvement this year over last. There's far more deserving people on that list up there but I fear we may already have the lions share of voting.

• Paid Members

You really need an off-topic dolt and a wrestling dolt like you have with the best poster awards. That would make it easier.

Mab's been a vast improvement this year over last.

That is like saying Hitler was better in 1945 than he was in 1944.

At the end of the day Mab is still the biggest dolt.

• Paid Members
You really need an off-topic dolt and a wrestling dolt like you have with the best poster awards. That would make it easier.

Mab's been a vast improvement this year over last.

That is like saying Hitler was better in 1945 than he was in 1944.

At the end of the day Mab is still the biggest dolt.

Come on - are you deliberately invoking Godwin's Law on this?

For all his faults, Mab has never advocated vigilante murder to compensate for the failings of the justice system. Nor has he ever tried to claim, persistently, that wrestling is a bigger industry than football.

• Paid Members

I had never heard of Godwin's Law, I had to look it up. So no not deliberately invoking it. But starting a thread about yourself and copying other members sigs and avatars, and worrying about your post count, and consistently having a sig bigger than rules allow and moaning when you get nortoned are doltish things. The things you claim are doltish are actually stupid, not doltish. There is a difference.

• Paid Members

Once again, none of the real dolts are on the voting list. JLM, Alexander, Tiger Rick...there's your top three right there.

• Paid Members

Mab's had some memorable slip ups, but he's improved so much and some stuff was as a result of blatent Mab bating anyway. Pro Evs on the other hand totally eclipsed anything Mab has done with the Vigilante thread alone. Also crazyshady has been constantly boggling me for a while and I know I'm not the only one.

Edited by EWWChris