Best Newcomer of 2008

tiger_rick

Best Newcomer of 2008?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Kofi Kingston, I find him enjoyable and he has had a good start off year and got over well. I was tempted to choose Mike Adamle just for the sheer car crash tv appeal he had, and I did quite like him as GM. The type of GM who just doesn't get things, but wants to do well and please everyone, heel or face.

Edited by Mab

I'm still protesting the exclusion of Evan Bourne. I don't agree with ROH being considered above any other US indy fed, so with 2008 being Sydal/Bourne's first year in the big-time he deserved this award.

• Paid Members
Who on earth is Zandrack?

He's one of SAS' most valued employees. He debuted in September, and unfortunately hasn't won a single match - but he's very popular.

• Paid Members
It's a HILARIOUS Britwres(tilde) LOL, basically.

Hey - it would've been nothing more than a throwaway nomination if other people had been bothered. The guy was named ONCE in the entire nominations thread, it's not like loads of SAS workers and fans got together to ensure he'd get on the voting list for a massive wind-up.

• 2 weeks later...