Funniest Moment of 2008

tiger_rick

Funniest Moment of 2008?  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went for the Honk-O-Metre, was a fun idea and gave a good sense of nostalgia. Shame about the crappy Honky Tonk Man vs Santino match we had, I was looking forward to HTM showing up (I think he showed up to soon too) but the match, or more the shitty ending ruined it for me. I wouldn't have minded having former IC Champs turning up and trying to stop Santino getting past them on the metre (like Lance Storm suggested).

• Paid Members

It must have been a bit of a humourless year then?

Ive only seen a few pay per views so I looked up a lot of these on youtube. Santino straining his groin gave me a little chuckle but other than that they are all pretty poor.

• Paid Members

I don't understand. Vickie Guerrero saying, "excuse me," is considered comedic? I don't think so. The only thing funny about it is how, when saying those two words, she can often generate more heel heat than anyone of the past five to ten years.

I went for Santino doing Melina's entrance, but as long as something involving Santino wins then I'll be happy. He's fantastic.

I don't understand. Vickie Guerrero saying, "excuse me," is considered comedic? I don't think so. The only thing funny about it is how, when saying those two words, she can often generate more heel heat than anyone of the past five to ten years.

I went for Santino doing Melina's entrance, but as long as something involving Santino wins then I'll be happy. He's fantastic.

Agreed. None of those are in my top Santino moments, but for me nothing beats him stealing Jerry 'Stoopid' Lawler's delicious Subway sandwich.

Yeah I don't get why that's funny either. It generates a ton of heat. I mean if anything Vickie is the opposite of the funny, joke-cracking 'cool heel' character we've seen so much of during that time period.

I went for Santino - comedy characters normally lose their appeal for me after a few months but he's still the funny over a year later.