What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
Sounds like you watched New Girl, Frankie

Edit: I think it's her eyes. And her singing voice too. Her sister though is rotten in comparison.

It's the whole fucking package. Not sure how to describe it but she definitely has some strange effect. 'Hypnotic' and 'mesmerizing' are pretty apt words. Just lovely. As someone else has said though, i could completely believe she'd be just like her '(500) Days of Summer' character.

• Paid Members

Had a bunch of stuff saved up on DVR.

New Modern Family - not the best episode, but that cast can be funny in their sleep.

New 30 Rock - Hilarity. Especially enjoyed Kenneth's storyline.

New Jersey Shore - Got a bit choked up about

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Vinny leaving

[close spoiler]

");document.close();.

• Awards Moderator
Sounds like you watched New Girl, Frankie

Edit: I think it's her eyes. And her singing voice too. Her sister though is rotten in comparison.

It's the whole fucking package. Not sure how to describe it but she definitely has some strange effect. 'Hypnotic' and 'mesmerizing' are pretty apt words. Just lovely. As someone else has said though, i could completely believe she'd be just like her '(500) Days of Summer' character.

So I downloaded New Girl last night and watched 9 episodes of it throughout the course of the day. Yeah, I think I love her.

What's worse (this one's for you, Gladders) is that she has a look of my hairdresser about her. Just not as pretty. Sigh.

Where is this hairdressers, Frankie? I might look through the window.

I've watched the first (and thus far, only) series of The Fades this week. Jack Thorne (This is England TV/Skins) wrote it, it's about a teenage geek who gets mixed up in a war between the Angelics and the dead who are killing the living. Full of plot holes, but it rollocks along well enough, has some great moments, and some of the cast -- particularly Johnny Harris, Tealeaf (who plays the main guy's best mate) and the main guy himself -- are terrific. Even the blonde lispy lesbian from Skins, who plays the lad's sister, isn't as bad as I feared when I first saw her pop up.

New 30 Rock - Hilarity. Especially enjoyed Kenneth's storyline.

I want to see more hints at Immortal Kenneth.

Oh, and I really liked (500) Days of Summer but Zooey Deschanel annoys me quite a bit, my reasons are much the same as Seven's. Is it worth me watching New Girl?

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
What's worse (this one's for you, Gladders) is that she has a look of my hairdresser about her. Just not as pretty. Sigh.

What was the address of this salon again?

• Paid Members
Where is this hairdressers, Frankie? I might look through the window.

What was the address of this salon again?

I'm sure she doesn't want three mentals gawping at her, it's bad enough for her that he has to put up with me.

If she's prettier than Zooey Deschanel, it'll be 4 mentals as my wife will want to come, too.