What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Anyone seen Shameless USA yet? I'm about to give it a go.

Yeah, watched the first episode last night. Quite enjoyed it. Some brilliant acting and I hope that the rest of the season is good. Had my reservations about William H. Macy, but he's handled the Gallagher role brilliantly.

• Awards Moderator

If anyone has the interest, there is a good documentary on Sky Anytime at the mo about the Columbine murders. It's centred around the two killers and shows video/diary footage of the months leading up to the day itself and features interviews with friends and friends' family who give an insight in to the trial. There's some pretty chilling stuff in there, especially towards the end when they show CCTV and still footage of the events and aftermath. Very much recommended.

Fridays are a right laugh in my house.

Edited by Waterboy

• Paid Members

Penn & Teller: Fool Us.

BBC1's Magicians is shit. Old tricks, performed mediocrely, with the guest celebs distracting from the trick itself.

P&T:FU is an unashamed "Magician Idol" concept, but because of the prize on offer, the standard of magic is fucking tremendous. And Penn & Teller are awesome anyway.

Another vote for Penn & Teller: Fool Us - I throughly enjoyed the show even though some of the tricks looked really simple.

Edited by JJsGirl

• Paid Members

Has anyone been watching Carpool on Dave? If you don't know it, basically, Robert Llewellyn gets in touch with celebrities on Twitter, asks them if he can give them a lift anywhere, and basically films the resulting in-car chinwag. Sounds shit, and it is if the passenger is shit (see Paul Daniels), but so far he's had some cracking guests on - Chris Addison and Tim Minchin were especially great. Good fun for half an hour.

• Paid Members

Anyone see Hattie last night? It was okay, although I would have preferred a wider timeline of her life covered up to when her bit of crumpet swanned off with some Italian heiress.

Ruth Jones was great - certainly made up for being in Gavin & Stacey.