What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Been watching Harper's Island. It's been slowly but surely turning into a boatload of fun.

Rebus has been coming on ITV as well over the last few weeks. I'm a big fan of that show.

harpers island is amazing shame i went on the facebook fan site and found out who the killer is. fucking stupid american came in and told everyone but no ones put up SPOILERS.

so i brought the whole series on dvd (region 1)

• Paid Members
Has anybody seen anything of Eastbound and Down? I liked the write up it got in saturdays Guardian and it is on FX over here so I'll give it a shot, HBO whore that I am.

I like it, haven't seen it all yet, Will Ferrel doing Ric Flair is good.

• Paid Members
Has anybody seen anything of Eastbound and Down? I liked the write up it got in saturdays Guardian and it is on FX over here so I'll give it a shot, HBO whore that I am.

I like it, haven't seen it all yet, Will Ferrel doing Ric Flair is good.

I thought the Wil Farrel episodes were the weakest, but still great. I watched all six episodes and loved it. Kenny Powers makes Al bundy and Larry David look like alter boys. He isnt very likeable and very selfish and egotistical but he's so fucking funny that it works.

I would definately recommend at least watching the pilot because its one of the strongest Ive ever seen in a comedy. Comedy pilots are usually ropey and all over the place, but Eastbound and Downs was strong as hell. I genuinely laughed out loud three or four times during it which is pretty impressive.

I'll add my disinterest to Scrubs too. I think it was enjoyable at first but was one of those shows that went down the shitter incredibly quickly. If I'm lazing about and an episode is on comedy central I'll switch over to something cool like Taxi. That reminds me Ive been watching a lot of Taxi. It can be a little "We've learned something today" preachy, but has some great jokes and one-liners. Its one of the few older comedies that holds up.

I'll be looking out for this being on, noticed it in the new Sky guide.

Anyone else been following What Katie Did Next on ITV2? It's a lot different watching her with Alex Reid as opposed to Peter Andre.

I enjoyed Peep Show last night, was a real corker!

Got True Blood waiting to watch on Sky +. I see that'll be on Channel 4 soon.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
Over the past 10 days we've watched seasons 1-4 (4 episodes to go in season 4) of House after picking them up reasonably cheap in a Tesco's sale. How have I managed to miss this up to now?

Same thing here.

I'm loving a bit of "House", and I'll need to go into Tesco soon, by the sound of things.