What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Moderators

I don't need to listen to no-one's SBTB when their opinions and stuff about the programme isn't as good or important as mine. Unless it's got Mark Paul Gosselaar or Ed Alonzo on it it doesn't matter as much as me.

I don't think Miss Bliss got rotation on UK TV but having watched them online that was no great loss. The wedding movie is great as I love Gilbert Gottfried.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators

I need to get hold of his book. It's seemingly Diana Hart's book levels of lying sex-addled brilliance, including Screech fucking the NBC head of children's television.

• Paid Members
I don't need to listen to no-one's SBTB when their opinions and stuff about the programme isn't as good or important as mine. Unless it's got Mark Paul Gosselaar or Ed Alonzo on it it doesn't matter as much as me.

I don't think Miss Bliss got rotation on UK TV but having watched them online that was no great loss. The wedding movie is great as I love Gilbert Gottfried.

It's a pretty fun podcast, they break it down as if the show is real, which gives off the great theory that Zack Morris is a full on sociopath.

Miss Bliss might have got some UK showings, it was repackaged as part of the SBTB syndication package complete with SBTB bell intro so it's possibility.

I don't think I've ever seen an episode of the New Class. Was it shit?

• Moderators

During it's run in Trouble it never shown Miss Bliss, would just reset to S1 proper. In the 20odd years I be been watching SBTB whenever it gets a UK showing I've not seen Miss Bliss anyway. And I'm not into podcasts in case I'm learning something. Other people's opinions and stuff on things have never interested me.

New Class was what it was. Just the same as the old one with a revolving door cast and none of the charm. Natalie Cigliuti was fit though.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
During it's run in Trouble it never shown Miss Bliss, would just reset to S1 proper. In the 20odd years I be been watching SBTB whenever it gets a UK showing I've not seen Miss Bliss anyway. And I'm not into podcasts in case I'm learning something. Other people's opinions and stuff on things have never interested me.

New Class was what it was. Just the same as the old one with a revolving door cast and none of the charm. Natalie Cigliuti was fit though.

Ahh, Miss Bliss may have just been a US syndie deal then. Butch, you also just reminded me of Trouble. Completely forgot of that channels existence.

For any Sci-fi people out there, I'm a massive Twilight Zone fan boy, but has anyone seen Night Gallery, Rod Serlings other series. It it worth checking out?

• Moderators

Trouble was fantastic in it's 99-01 prime. Really heavy on Engel Productions.

SBTB,

SBTB: Thew New Class,

College Years,

California Dreams,

Hang Time,

City Guys,

USA High,

Malibu CA...

Probably missing a few too.

• Paid Members

I used to like "The College years" I remember fancying the curly redhead.

The description of Screech's autobiography here makes him sound like a twat, I'd like to read it. I remember once I paid $15 for a T-Shirt that said I saved Screech's house because at the time his house was about to be repossessed and he was selling t-shirts to pay the bill. I wish I still had it.

• Paid Members
The description of Screech's autobiography here makes him sound like a twat, I'd like to read it. I remember once I paid $15 for a T-Shirt that said I saved Screech's house because at the time his house was about to be repossessed and he was selling t-shirts to pay the bill. I wish I still had it.

Should have had a telethon like Tony Orlando.

• Moderators

"Save Screeech's House" with 3 e's, because he didn't own the copyright. Did you actually get the shirt? I remember at the time, people were saying that nobody got the shirts, and it was a scam.

Let's not forget that in the late 90s, he took the parody site dustindiamond.com to court for defamation of character, and tried to get the url back. AND LOST.

Also, there was the time he challenged Harvey Walden III off of Celebrity Fit Club to a fight.

Fuck, I wish I could find that site where someone literally found a shoebox at a dump filled with old pictures of Screech as a kid posing with his He Man toys that his parents had paid for as headshots to get him into acting.

edit: BOOM

dustin-diamond-as-a-child-posing-with-a-small-selection-of-heman-toys-orko-ramman-prince-adam-on-the-mechanical-horse-stridor-young-dustin-is-also-wearing-a-heman-tshirt-and-striking-a-thoughtful-reflective-pose.jpg

Shit, I know a lot about Screech :(

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

"Save Screeech's House" with 3 e's, because he didn't own the copyright. Did you actually get the shirt? I remember at the time, people were saying that nobody got the shirts, and it was a scam.

Yeah, I remember it arrived really quickly despite there being no option for international shipping or something. It did indeed have 3 es on the back and a photo of him with a cardboard sign on the front, unfortunately it was about 4 moves ago and is no longer in my life.

• Paid Members

I've heard horrible stuff about Double D. He did a skin flick as well didn't he.

Apparently during the show run Liz Berkley was dating one of the Producer/Directors on the show. The bloke was in his 40's at the time, she must have been just under the 20 bar. Mental.

I'd love to read Diamonds book, it sounds canny nonsense.