What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I've actually started both before. Sons of Anarchy with a mate, but half hour in we found that blonde guy to be a bit of a fanny and it put us off of what we thought was a show about a bunch of tough bikers. They probably are, but the wuss at the start did not make it seem so.

Game of Thrones I started watching with my missus, and she couldn't get into it, so that was the end of that.

• Paid Members

See I think Jax is a good character (the blonde guy).

Yeah I want to introduce my parents to GoT because I think my mum would enjoy it (she likes shit like Merlin), but the gratuitous sex, boobs and violence make me not want to.

• Paid Members
Game of Thrones is brilliant - Season 1 is better than Season 2, but they're both good.

I started watching Sons of Anarchy last week, and am really enjoying it.

Nexus is right, Game of Thrones is brilliant. If the third series is anywhere as good as the first two, it will dislodge The Sopranos as my all-time favourite TV show. It's fucking great. Though I will say I prefer the second series, it's gone from strength to strength. It has so many good characters.

Blackwater (series 2) is the best hour of anything I've ever seen.

Spartacus started pretty badly with over the top cgi blood unneccesary nudity and cringe worthy juvenille dialouge. However it improved greatly around the fourth episode of the first season and hasn't stopped improving since. Spartacus:Vengeance was the most exciting hour of the week for me and took the show into the "must watch" territory for me, the trailers for the next and sadly final season lool completely epic and it should go out on a high.

While GOT is better acted and produced Spartacus has far more action and is more exciting in a week to week basis.

Spartacus started pretty badly with over the top cgi blood unneccesary nudity and cringe worthy juvenille dialouge. However it improved greatly around the fourth episode of the first season and hasn't stopped improving since. Spartacus:Vengeance was the most exciting hour of the week for me and took the show into the "must watch" territory for me, the trailers for the next and sadly final season lool completely epic and it should go out on a high.

While GOT is better acted and produced Spartacus has far more action and is more exciting in a week to week basis.

I might give Spartacus another go then, cos after catching the 1st 2 or 3 episodes on tv, i wasn't massively impressed.

I bought the 1st season of Game of Thrones yesterday, so i look forward to starting it, without knowing much about it.

And for whoever asked about American Horror Story, i really liked the first season and after only seeing 2 episodes of the 2nd season (which is completely unrelated to the 1st) i think its gonna be alot better if it continues as its started.

• Paid Members
I watched the whole of The Killing Series 1 in 3/4 days. It's brilliant. Starting Borgen Series 2 on Saturday.

I've been thinking about giving The Killing a go. Is there a big difference between the American and Danish versions in terms of quality? Ideally I liked to watch the American remake but if the Danish version is significantly better then I'd be willing to give that a go.