What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Yeah, I liked Cafe but it's more of a Drama-Comedy, which most of Craig Cash's work outside Royle Family seem to be, ie. Sunshine, Early Doors

I don't think Cash wrote that actually, just directed it. Think it was Ralf Little and the girl in it who did it.

Cash's directing on it was one of the main reasons we didn't get a Royle Family Christmas Special this year.

• Paid Members
Yeah, I liked Cafe but it's more of a Drama-Comedy, which most of Craig Cash's work outside Royle Family seem to be, ie. Sunshine, Early Doors

I don't think Cash wrote that actually, just directed it. Think it was Ralf Little and the girl in it who did it.

Cash's directing on it was one of the main reasons we didn't get a Royle Family Christmas Special this year.

Even more reason to love The Cafe then! It's written by Little and Michelle Terry who also plays Sarah.

• Paid Members

Been watching Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy on Netflix over the last few days.

While Breaking Bad is good, it doesnt seem to have the grab that Sons of Anarchy does. I intend to just watch one episode of SOA but end up still sat there with it on 3 hours later.

• Paid Members
Been watching Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy on Netflix over the last few days.

While Breaking Bad is good, it doesnt seem to have the grab that Sons of Anarchy does. I intend to just watch one episode of SOA but end up still sat there with it on 3 hours later.

Definitely, definitely stick with Breaking Bad. I'm coming towards the end of season 3 now and it's really stepped up a level, nearly into the same league as The Sopranos for me. I agree though that as great as it is, it doesn't have that same "must watch one more episode" feeling of something like 24.

Definitely, definitely stick with Breaking Bad. I'm coming towards the end of season 3 now and it's really stepped up a level, nearly into the same league as The Sopranos for me. I agree though that as great as it is, it doesn't have that same "must watch one more episode" feeling of something like 24.

THIS. Seasons 1 and 2 were pretty meh, but 3 onwards it has been my favourite show. I got to S3 of SOA and started to lose interest in the whole Ireland angle, but I plan to re-start tonight if I can find the time.

Saw the first episode of the new series of Criminal Minds. Not blown away but not a bad episode. Jeanne Tripplehorns character looks like its going to be really similar to Strauss' only a bit more smart arsey.

I wish Gideon would come back - or turn out to have lost the plot and started killing. Maybe he's the big series arc killer that was hinted at??

• Paid Members

I managed to sit through 20 minutes of 'MTV The Valleys' last night, just to see how awful it would be. It didn't dissapoint. Absolutely dreadful, and quite possibly worse than TOWIE/Geordie Shore combined.

Turns out that a woman I work with is the mother of one of the people on there. She'll never live it down.

• Paid Members

I'm onto Season 2 Episode 2 of Breaking Bad. Not going to give up on it because I do quite enjoy it but it's not really caught my attention enough that I want to watch two episodes back to back.

Think ive watched about ten episodes of SOA and can't get enough.

Even more reason to love The Cafe then! It's written by Little and Michelle Terry who also plays Sarah.

I worked on that series last year. A second series has been commissioned.

• Paid Members
The latest episode of SOA is just mental. Not gonna give anything away but well worth watching.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

As unexpected as it was, I'm too fussed about Ope being killed, although it was in a rather brutal fashion. It was worth it for Jax's line to the prison guard afterwards. Next week should be brilliant.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

I've just started Breaking Bad ( After finishing OZ. Watch OZ if you've not seen it.)

Only on Episode 6 but i'm quite surprised it got a second season. I don't mind it so far. I find it quite easy to watch but it does just plod along.

Edited by Fox Piss