What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I've also been watching The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret on Netflix. No idea how I'd not heard of it before as its written by and starring David Cross who I fucking love. Only 6 episodes but it's brilliant.

There is a 2nd season of 6 episodes which finished in the US about 2 months ago, don't think it has been shown over here yet though. Think there was meant to be a 3rd, requested by the US network it is shown on, but David Cross decided against it.

Yeah I downloaded those and watched them all today, loved it. I also read that David Cross wanted to keep it at just the 2 seasons. It's really awesome to see the british and American sitcom styles blended like it is. Really enjoyed it though, whenever a season 1 and 2 DVD comes out I'm definitely buying it.

• Paid Members
So now you're trying to put him off the show...? :confused:

Yes, not the most flattering picture of the normally stunning Alison Brie that I've seen.

AlisonBrie_thumb_265_372_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

That's better.

• Paid Members

Game of Thrones renewed for the third season, 10 episodes which will cover the first half of A Storm of Swords. Well pleased about this, I had really hoped they would split it over two seasons as there's just too much in that book to fit into 10 hours. Seasons 3 and 4 are going to be fucking amazing. :thumbsup:

• Moderators

Yes, not the most flattering picture of the normally stunning Alison Brie that I've seen.

That's better.

She's good looking and all, but I only know her from Community. Her character in the show is in no way attractive so as a result she does nothing for me.

That's better.

She's good looking and all, but I only know her from Community. Her character in the show is in no way attractive so as a result she does nothing for me.

Really? Personally I find her naive sexpot thing hugely attractive. Better than the other girl and her 3-hours-sleep-a-night eyes.