UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
heres a personal question. We all know that wrestlers would tend to use painkillers now and again, but has any wrestler ever gone as far as morphine for something really serious

I doubt even US doctors would give wrestlers a prescription for Morphine tablets, if there is such a thing. You'd have to have final-stage terminal Cancer to be given them, I guess.

heres a personal question. We all know that wrestlers would tend to use painkillers now and again, but has any wrestler ever gone as far as morphine for something really serious

I doubt even US doctors would give wrestlers a prescription for Morphine tablets, if there is such a thing. You'd have to have final-stage terminal Cancer to be given them, I guess.

:yinyang: I'm sure i read in Bret Hart's Book(so it might not be totally accurate) that Davey Boy Smith was at one point addicted to Morphine and pretty much off his head everytime he saw him. No idea how true this is or if it is how the hell Davey Boy managed to get a hold of Morphine on a regular basis.

• Paid Members

My future Mother in law is prescribed them for knee pain.

Where's festus?

They don't have a clue what to do with him right now, supposedly.

That's a shame, He's a lot younger than he looks though and he's massive & pretty talented so I'm sure he'll be repackaged at some point (do they still do that?)

I read this on http://cmpunk.com/ the other day.

- For those wondering, Festus is still employed by WWE but has been sitting at home for months now. There was talk for a while of having him as CM Punk's bodyguard with the storyline that Festus was always heavily medicated and Punk got him off the drugs

and made him straight-edge.

Source: F4W Newsletter

Does anyone know what Legends shows are avaliable on DVD? You hear every year abouut these independant shows doing cards full of Legend matches but I havent found any info on whether any are avaliable on DVD.

Also what ever happened to the Clash of the Legends 2007 DVD that was supposed to be released?

Edited by steven1977uk2002

• Paid Members

All right, last night I got wasted. Like a retard I turned my TV and Skybox off at the plug; the UFC didn't record.

Anyway, I know ESPN show a replay at 10 pm. According to my Sky Planner it's only two hours instead of three. Do they edit out a load of stuff?

I'm toying with the idea of watching the fights online. If ESPN are going to show all everything though I can wait and watch the show then.

Edited by nfc90210