UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

whats the rule generally with signs for wwe tv tapings - got myself some ringside, camera side seats for raw and smackdown next week and wasnt sure whether to bother making signs, as they might just tell everyone not to put any up - i remember last year there was a guy warning people as the show went on, telling them to stop putting certain signs up.

If you're sitting on the same side as the camera, don't bother with the signs - they'll ask you to keep them down.

Have there ever been any female wrestlers with a lesbian gimmick?

Not "Wrestlers" as such, but Beulah and Kimona did a lesbian angle.

I also faintly recall a Japanese promotion doing one too.

oh, and AVW did a lesbian special once as well.

whats the rule generally with signs for wwe tv tapings - got myself some ringside, camera side seats for raw and smackdown next week and wasnt sure whether to bother making signs, as they might just tell everyone not to put any up - i remember last year there was a guy warning people as the show went on, telling them to stop putting certain signs up.

If you're sitting on the same side as the camera, don't bother with the signs - they'll ask you to keep them down.

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

I guess Edge is probably third when he cashed in his first Money In The Bank and beat Cena in under 2 minutes?

CM Punk cashing in last years Money In The Bank and pinning Edge in 11 seconds is the quickest World Title victory.