UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

What extra shows do you get if you attend Raw and/or Smackdown tapings? Is it NXT before Raw and Superstars before Smackdown?

Before Raw its matches for Superstars. Before Smackdown they currently record NXT and sometimes a match or 2 for superstars as well.

It's every week actually. Sorry, I just had to say it :(

ah fair enough. :blush:

going to post my question again incase it gets lost in the shuffle at bottom of previous page...

Is Fire Pro Wrestling returns for PS2 rare to find? It seems to be going for a high price for a PS2 game on ebay. Whats the story on its release?

• Paid Members
Is Fire Pro Wrestling returns for PS2 rare to find? It seems to be going for a high price for a PS2 game on ebay. Whats the story on its release?

It was released in Europe but not the UK. It will work fine on a UK PS2 but to get it new you had to buy from an Italian or French on line store, like I did :smug: .

As a result and its small appeal I'd assume its fairly rare over here.

It was released in Europe but not the UK. It will work fine on a UK PS2 but to get it new you had to buy from an Italian or French on line store, like I did :smug: .

Cheers for the info mate.. do you know if it would work on a ps3? (slim line)

• Paid Members

If it plays PS2 games then yes. However I believe it doesn't and just plays PS1 games as the PS2 compatibility was taken off after the first batch of old style first PS3's which is kind of bent I've thought. I've got a tone of PS2 games which I'd have a go on more often if I didn't have to dig the PS2 out from under a load of stuff.

Edit: If you do get it there's a forum somewhere, I forget the name now but it should still be out there some where given some Google time, to DL theme packs, WWF 98, WCW 98, TNA, Current WWE, WWF late 80's and so on with all the wrestlers and ring mats and the like which is good if you have the time.

Edited by Tommy!

If it plays PS2 games then yes. However I believe it doesn't and just plays PS1 games as the PS2 compatibility was taken off after the first batch of old style first PS3's which is kind of bent I've thought. I've got a tone of PS2 games which I'd have a go on more often if I didn't have to dig the PS2 out from under a load of stuff.

Edit: If you do get it there's a forum somewhere, I forget the name now but it should still be out there some where given some Google time, to DL theme packs, WWF 98, WCW 98, TNA, Current WWE, WWF late 80's and so on with all the wrestlers and ring mats and the like which is good if you have the time.

Only the PS3 60GB version is compatible with PS2 games, none of the other launch models are compatible at all sadly, neither are any of the new slim line ones.

• Paid Members
Has Paul London been approached by TNA since he's been working the indy's?

I watched a video months ago with London in his house watching TNA on his laptop. He said something like "this is why I wont go to TNA", then watched Orlando Jordon squirt cream on his chest from Impact, whcih made him piss himself laughing.

So even if TNA did send an offer, he'd probably decline.

• Paid Members

Seeing as it's on offer on Silver Visions Wild Wednesday is it worth getting the Ricky Steamboat dvd? I've already got both Flair DVD's and the Savage one. Do the rest of the matches and the bio make it worth buying?

• Paid Members

Absolutely. The bio isn't amazing, but it's a pretty good job of telling a story that isn't much more than "he had a bunch of great matches and was a nice guy."

Only two of the matches on the disc are on the sets you mention. I've not seen the Flair 1984 match, but every other match on the set is very good to downright great.

Im looking to grow my library of wrestling and build my WWE PPV collection and start watching some TNA/ROH again, what would you recommend?

Pro Wrestling Torrents has been recommended to me but im pretty clueless with it, so I guess im asking is PWT a good source and anyone who is on it what is the done thing on there?

Thanks in advance