UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I imagine it would be like fucking a rubber dingy after Ahmed had been there. Why does Big T have to ruin it for everyone? Surely Candido would have known just looking at it, he'd been cheated on. One day everythings nice and tight. Then Ahmed Johnson joins the WWF and all of a sudden its like sticking your cock in a cornflake box. I wouldnt be surprised if Taka is still up there now.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Moderators
I imagine it would be like fucking a rubber dingy after Ahmed had been there. Why does Big T have to ruin it for everyone? Surely Candido would have known just looking at it, he'd been cheated on. One day everythings nice and tight. They Ahmed Johnson joins the WWF and all of a sudden its like sticking your cock in a cornflake box. I wouldnt be surprised if Taka is still up there now.

I can't even remember whose shoot the story comes up in now, maybe even more than one. From memory, the story was they were on tour somewhere, all staying in a hotel. Ahmed had a big old bag of coke, and he was willing to share it with Candido for the price of a little time with Sunny. Chris agreed, with the proviso "just don't hurt her." Sunny goes off with Ahmed and doesn't come back with the coke, and basically goes missing for hours. Candido is freaking out, and when Ahmed later turns up (alone and sans coke), Candido asks where she is, and the big man laughs and says "with Shawn." Eventually, Shawn turns up too, says "thanks for the coke" and laughs, and Candido immediately grabs the nearest road agent and says he's quitting. They tell him he can't just quit like that, without notice, so he grabs a sheet of paper from the hotel desk, writes "I QUIT SIGNED CHRIS CANDIDO" and fucks off.

Edited by Woyzeck

• Paid Members
I wouldnt be surprised if Taka is still up there now.

In which case, all his AJPW junior heavyweight title defences get an extra star out of me. Kaz Hayashi v Sunny's axe wound w/Taka is surely the Flair/Steamboat of our generation.

• Paid Members

Thats harsh. Bam Bam Bigelow keeps mentioning something throughout his shoot about something that happened to Candido in the WWF that was unforgivable. I wonder if thats it. Ahmed's shoot is interesting though. He hates everyone. He even said Steve Austin wrote "well done nigger" on his car when he won the IC title, because he was jealous that he wasnt going anywhere in his career (Austin won KOTR that night for what its worth mentioning).

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members

I remember hearing/reading that story exactly as Woyzeck told it too and it's going to bug me big ways where it was now, as I'm sure it wasn't the sleaze thread.

That Austin quip is great too. I need to watch more shoot interviews. So many of these stories surely follow the Chinese Whispers pattern.