UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Was just watching the Hart and Soul dvd and just seen the Harts v Shawn Michaels and the Knights match. Who were the men under the Knight masks? Anyone particularly famous?

I cant remember which is which but a quick internet search will probably tell you. The three were Barry Horowitz, Greg Valentine and Jeff Gaylord.
*snigger*

Was just watching the Hart and Soul dvd and just seen the Harts v Shawn Michaels and the Knights match. Who were the men under the Knight masks? Anyone particularly famous?

I cant remember which is which but a quick internet search will probably tell you. The three were Barry Horowitz, Greg Valentine and Jeff Gaylord.
Valentine (Blue), Gaylord (Black), Horowitz (Red). Horowitz was a late replacement for Terry Funk who was originally going to be the Red Knight.

• Paid Members
Does anybody know where I can get a copy (DVD or otherwise) of Tough Enough 2 and/or 3? Cheers.

If you find somewhere, can you give me a shout? Cheers.

Me three please.

If i wanted to post some more promo transcripts, should i post them in the already existing topic in the Gold section or start another thread for it?

When did 'tapping out' come into WWE as a method of submitting? When I stopped following WWF after Mania 11 you just told the ref you wanted to give, and by the time I got back into wrestling in 2000, tapping out had been introduced. Who brought the rule in?

Was Undertaker present at the Eddie Guerrero Tribute shows, and did he come out to pay tribute with the rest of the guys?

Never seen the Smackdown one, and I have no idea how anyone will no whether he was 'present' at the Raw one. However, I have watched the opening to the Raw tribute countless times, with Vince addressing the audience and the Johnny Cash music video, and he is not with the rest of the roster who are out in front of the crowd.

When did 'tapping out' come into WWE as a method of submitting? When I stopped following WWF after Mania 11 you just told the ref you wanted to give, and by the time I got back into wrestling in 2000, tapping out had been introduced. Who brought the rule in?

I Believe it was first used around the time Ken Shamrock came in as this was the method that was used in UFC and WWE started to use it to look more legitimate.

• Paid Members
Was Undertaker present at the Eddie Guerrero Tribute shows, and did he come out to pay tribute with the rest of the guys?

WWF actually explained either on their website or in their magazine in 1999, that the Undertaker wasnt permitted to join the roster to pay tribute to Owen Hart, because they felt a character of a "Dead Man" would be disrespectful to the occassion. I suppose the last thing you want when a bell is toling in tribute to Eddie Guerrero, is for The Undertaker in full "Phenom" gear to be standing there.

Everybody shut up about fucking Power Rangers.

If it's the pink one from the US series you're talking about, fucking Power Rangers sounds like a great past-time.

Didn't she do a bit of softcore after the show ended? There were nudes of her knocking about online a few years back, I can't find them now though.

WWF actually explained either on their website or in their magazine in 1999, that the Undertaker wasnt permitted to join the roster to pay tribute to Owen Hart, because they felt a character of a "Dead Man" would be disrespectful to the occassion. I suppose the last thing you want when a bell is toling in tribute to Eddie Guerrero, is for The Undertaker in full "Phenom" gear to be standing there.

hes never came out for anything except the 9/11 tribute.

• Paid Members

He was the All Amercian biker then though. The American Badass needed to show his face.

He was the All Amercian biker then though. The American Badass needed to show his face.

I know, but as the Deadman he has never came out. quite right too.