UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Apparantly Flair refers to himself as a 21-time champion, though there's a couple of International World title runs in there, aswell as a handful of NWA belt switches that either weren't recognised at the time, or aren't anymore.

I'm happy enough to acknowledge the International title as a legitimate world championship, simply because of Rick Rude.

Who takes Stephanie McMahon's place when she is up the duff?

Any one HHH fancies, he's a hell of a catch.

:sly:

Any proper answers?

I don't think anyone does.

She pretty much keeps working up until the actual sprogg-drop, then takes a few weeks off. As long as you've got a laptop and a phone you can deal with most things from home these days.

Since Layla & Michelle McCool are BOTH wearing the womens belts. Which one is the real one? After watching Smackdown it looks like McCool is wearing the proper belt, while Layla is wearing a replica. Seems a bit stupid, unless its for an angle. I don't pay much attention to the look of the Womens belt so I'm interested in who wears it?

Where is there a list that shows every single unrecognised WWF and WCW title changes?

By the way why does WWE blantatly refuse to acknowledge Flairs world title win at Uncensored 1999? I mean considering he held the belt for a month untill dropping it at the next PPV kinda seems a bit silly.

I didn't know WWE don't recognise Flair's title win in the (very good) main event at Uncensored '99. Actually, it's weird that for years now Flair has always been referred to as a 16-time World Champion when, if you count all the brief switches and unrecognised stints he had in the '80s, it must top 20.

The wrestling business is MEANT to over-exaggerate stuff, not play it down. Reminds me of the story I read in The Death Of WCW where Tony Schiavone said there were LESS fans in attendance at the Georgia Dome than what there legitimately was. Baffling.

Oh yeah its puzzling I know unless they wont recognise because it happened under dubious circumstances. I loved the Cage Match and its true about WCW not recognising Flair title win at the 1992 Rumble or the match in September.

You remember in 1994 at Spring Stampede when they had a double pin in the Steamboat/Flair match and they declared the title vacant and then had a rematch on TV to crown a new champion. They dont recognise that either. A shame cos it went a long long time and its a unjustice they wont recognise that.

I dont know whats wrong with WWE because they dont even recognise Flairs match at starrcade 1995 when he won a triple threat match and beat Savage for the title. Even the rematch at Superbrawl when he beat Savage in a cage for the belt.

Whats the bloody hell wrong with WWE. Those were PPVS and should count. Alright I can agree in not counting the time Nash just handed flair the belt to be the champion. Shame the one against Jarrett they dont count either. Yes it sucks they dont count the title change between Rude/Flair because it was still for the title whether NWA withdrew or not it was still the same Championship. Same for the the one at clash of the champions when they unified the titles when Flair beat steamboat and Hogan debuted in the WCW arena.

As for his number of reigns I think its 25 times so theirs quite a lot WWE dont count which is rubbish as they still happened.

• Paid Members
Oh yeah its puzzling I know unless they wont recognise because it happened under dubious circumstances. I loved the Cage Match and its true about WCW not recognising Flair title win at the 1992 Rumble or the match in September.

Scott Hudson mentioned Flairs WWF title reigns a few times back in 2000. Flair's mentioned it himself in WCW during his "from Starcade to WrestleMania" promo during his feud with Bischoff. Also WWE released a special 16-time World Champion t-shirt featuring the dates, event and opponents of his 16 reigns and Uncensored vs Hogan is on there, as well as the Savage and Jarrett title wins, so I dont know where you think WWE doesnt recognise the title reigns. Do you have any scouse for WWE not counting these reigns?

Also, wasnt Flair vs Hogan on a WWE released DVD recently?

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Probably to give the impression that it's live as something taped wouldn't have problems, else it'd be taped again until they got it right, right?