UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I was just wondering if anyone knows what has become of ex CZW champion Justice Pain? I've not seen or heard his name mentioned in quite a while.

On a similar topic, from what I've seen of him from CZW, he was at least a reasonable wrestler, definately not a typical CZW gimmick guy and he has a good build, so it always surprised me that he never got a try-out with WWE or TNA. Was he just not interested in moving away from the small-time or did he have problems of some sort or a bad reputation?

I know about Ventura's lawsuit against the WWE, so wasn't msuprised when on the Rise & Fall of WCW his commentary wastaken out of the Sting vs Vader 1992 Great american Bash match, but why then is his commentary used in the best of Starrcade DVD on several matches?

• Paid Members
I was just wondering if anyone knows what has become of ex CZW champion Justice Pain? I've not seen or heard his name mentioned in quite a while.

On a similar topic, from what I've seen of him from CZW, he was at least a reasonable wrestler, definately not a typical CZW gimmick guy and he has a good build, so it always surprised me that he never got a try-out with WWE or TNA. Was he just not interested in moving away from the small-time or did he have problems of some sort or a bad reputation?

CM Punk had problems with him when they had a CZW title match in February or March (can't remember which) in 2002. Pain refused to go over the match beforehand, Punk took this as him saying that he was "too good" for this (or something). I THINK a few others have said the same about Pain too. Not really much of an answer, but there you go.

I always thought he was a bit shit, mind.

CM Punk had problems with him when they had a CZW title match in February or March (can't remember which) in 2002. Pain refused to go over the match beforehand, Punk took this as him saying that he was "too good" for this (or something). I THINK a few others have said the same about Pain too. Not really much of an answer, but there you go.

I always thought he was a bit shit, mind.

Thanks anyway - I guess he has a bit of a rep as an arsehole.

I didn't think he was that great, but as he's a fairly muscular, fairly high-profile indie worker who can wrestle a bit, so I was just surprised he's never at least been given a try out in WWE or TNA.

• Paid Members

in the second ROH shoot with Raven and The Sandman they are telling a story about working a UK show with Dreamer, and how he is and how much he loved being back on a show with that kind of feel. Its a funnier story from them obviously, I've cut to the quick, they also talk about trying to sort out the exchange rate with the promoter and I wondered if this story was about a 1PW show, I assume it is, and if so which show with the 3 of them all together.

in the second ROH shoot with Raven and The Sandman they are telling a story about working a UK show with Dreamer, and how he is and how much he loved being back on a show with that kind of feel. Its a funnier story from them obviously, I've cut to the quick, they also talk about trying to sort out the exchange rate with the promoter and I wondered if this story was about a 1PW show, I assume it is, and if so which show with the 3 of them all together.

That would be the very first 1PW show "A Cruel Twist of Fate" back in October 2005 I believe? All 3 were in a Hardcore Triple-Threat Match.

• Paid Members
Can anyone help me in finding a link to download Promotion wars? Sadly i cant find a link for it at all anymore :(, also for the editer of promotion wars also if possible!

Please give me a PM if anybody can help!

Promotion Wars 1.3

Having trouble working this. Got it downloaded but it keeps bringing up an error message saying that the installation file is corrupt. Any idea what is wrong?

• Paid Members

That would be the very first 1PW show "A Cruel Twist of Fate" back in October 2005 I believe? All 3 were in a Hardcore Triple-Threat Match.

Excellent, thankyou for the help.

Asked elsewhere, but this is probably more likely to get an answer...

Does anyone have any idea what the pay-offs would have been like for Summerslam '92??

I imagine (knowing them) that Warrior and Savage took a fat chunk, but it would be pretty fucked up if Hart and especially Davey-Boy didn't get a small fortune for that show.