UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Is Kurt Angle's NWA title 'win' just before TNA and the NWA parted ways officially reconignised?

And following up on this, if it is then does that make him and Ric Flair the only two guys to hold the NWA, WCW and WWF/WWE heavyweight titles?

They don't recognise Kurt Angle's win. Hulk Hogan was champion for about forty seconds as well but that's only been mentioned in passing, never recognised.

Why are Twitter updates blurred in the UK for both WWE and TNA PPV events? Advertising regulations?

Also, what is the line blurred at the bottom of the details for the music played in TNA promo videos? Record company?

• Paid Members

Hogan could have been NWA champion in 2003, but I think he had his garden to tend to that day or something.

He was also going to be the head of New Japan and TNA talent relations and New Japan head booker, according to Power Slam and the Observer. And he fucked them off to do that reality show.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Why are Twitter updates blurred in the UK for both WWE and TNA PPV events? Advertising regulations?

Also, what is the line blurred at the bottom of the details for the music played in TNA promo videos? Record company?

I think it's trending topics that won't be trending if it's not live.

hulk_hogan%20homedepot.jpg

Damn I know theres something I forgot NWA title, Nah, TNA, nah, Head booker for New Japan, nah, Kosher sausages.

Edited by moofasa

• Paid Members
Is Kevin Nash vs Jeff Jarrett the only singles match combination to contest the WWF, WCW and NWA/TNA heavyweight titles?

I can't think of any other that could've. Did Booker ever have any WWE title shots? That would surely be the only other way it could've happened. Steiner only had World Heavyweight shots, I'm sure.

Is Kevin Nash vs Jeff Jarrett the only singles match combination to contest the WWF, WCW and NWA/TNA heavyweight titles?

I can't think of any other that could've. Did Booker ever have any WWE title shots? That would surely be the only other way it could've happened. Steiner only had World Heavyweight shots, I'm sure.

He got a few title shots during JBL's title reign.

Edited by xear