UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Why was Raw split into practically 2 shows for each hour back in the 1998ish?

Rating reasons, couldn't tell you specifically why though. It was actually done for quite a long time, all of the attitude era and most of the first half of the 2000s if I remember right.Further googling seems to suggest that by splitting it into 2 shows, they could reserve the edgier content for the 2nd hour, therefore getting more PG oriented sponsors on hour 1 (although nothing close to what they get today). Also it meant they had 2 top rated shows as opposed to 1 to make them more attractive to sponsors as well. Edited by Megan Midas

So I was watching one of the Rumble's and Rey Mysterio gave someone a bronco buster. Now, how exactly does that work? Because for me, that looks like the aggressor leaps cock and balls first.

Thighs on shoulders, buttocks on chest. That's the impact of the move. Balls in mouth might be a side effect.

Bit random but I seem to remember somebody posting a funny image of Teddy Long with the words "ORTON WINS LOL" written on it. Does anyone remember what thread it was in or could they post it here? I remember it made me chuckle. Thanks!

This one? Go down the page.http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=124578&st=5850
Sorry for the late reply, no that's not what I was thinking of but it's actually funnier and better than the one I remembered. I was just thinking of a photo of Teddy Long with "ORTON WINS LOL" written on it but I might not have even seen it on here, it could have been elsewhere. Thanks though :D

Does anyone know how far in advance Impacr Zone tapings are announced? I'm actually going to Florida in June/July and will be at Universal Studios, so I'd like to see if/when Impact's going to be taped and try and work round that, so I can go see an Impact taping. Even better if there's a PPV going on then. I feel there's been a lack of "STING 4 NXT" signs that needs addressed.Also, is Anderson injured? I mean, I fucking hate the guy, but I just noticed he's been non-existant for the past while. I'm loving it, but was just curious about why he's absent.

Does anyone know how far in advance Impacr Zone tapings are announced? I'm actually going to Florida in June/July and will be at Universal Studios, so I'd like to see if/when Impact's going to be taped and try and work round that, so I can go see an Impact taping. Even better if there's a PPV going on then. I feel there's been a lack of "STING 4 NXT" signs that needs addressed.

Also, is Anderson injured? I mean, I fucking hate the guy, but I just noticed he's been non-existant for the past while. I'm loving it, but was just curious about why he's absent.

they usually have a list up on the website a few months in advance you could check there!

I have no idea about Anderson, I'm really glad I haven't seen him as I hate him too, but the fact that he might just turn up at some point and challenge for the Title scares me :(