UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I believe what Richie is referring too is the Samurai TV airing of all three shows condensed into just the big matches and highlights. So technically it's the 21st, 22nd and 23rd dates being shown.

That clears it up then. Thanks very much for your help gentlemen. I

Edited by Richie Freebird

does the wwe dvd on tag teams they released a year or two ago include documentary stuff, like talking heads? i know there were matches and was wondering whether it was worth getting?

the tag team dvd was hosted by miz and morrison, who do a little talking piece, then there is a clip show of each team and the odd one has talking heads. its decent like

I'm hopefully going to the USA for a couple of weeks travelling about in November and really want to tie it in with watching the Survivor Series. Few questions I'm struggling with:

1. Survivor series is sold out. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of buying tickets from touts for WWE shows over there? Or indeed secondary tickets sellers like stubhub? I can only vaguely remember queueing to get into WM20 at MSG and have no memory of any touts selling tickets.

2. Watching UFC in bars - anyone had any experience of this in New York or otherwise? Apparently some places have it on but not sure whether it would be that prevalent in New York.

3. OT. Anyone know of anything good sports related or otherwise to do in Washington, New orleans and San Francisco?

• Paid Members

That was the plan. They wanted Hogan off TV to reintroduce him. Hogan had lost a lot of his worth by this point, so they wanted to freshen him up. Hogan was meant to come back after the new year. By the looks of the way the TV was set up, probably to feud with the Bret Hart led nWo for the belt. But Bret and Scott Hall were knackered by the time Hogan came back and the nWo were in pieces. And Russo was gone. Hogan did feud with a Jarrett and Harris Boys version of the nWo for a few weeks but the less said about that the better. The Harris Boys exchanging blows with Hogan was especially terrible.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

2. Watching UFC in bars - anyone had any experience of this in New York or otherwise? Apparently some places have it on but not sure whether it would be that prevalent in New York.

I can definitely answer this one as I don't believe I saw any touts for the WWE Raw House Show at MSG in March, but by the time the doors were gonna open I was already inside watching ROH and by the time I got out, the house show had already started.

But UFC is shown in bars and usually advertise it outside. But there's an admittance charge so you may have to 'shop around' to see which one has the best deal.