UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I've seen a certain wrestler who works for SMASH proclaiming he was voted as one of the top 10 Gaijins by a reporter and that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. So I was wondering, anybody got a website with a list of the top Gaijins workers of present time?

I'm guessing the following are the top Gaijins - MVP, Anderson, Albert, Marvin, Doering, Devitt, Hero, Claudio, Omega/Pac, Tama Tonga. But still would like to get a report from a reliable website.

Edited by steve rayson

Yup, tickets cost $10-$25. Fairly priced considering some shows have guys like Sheamus and Santino on em.

Thanks for that bro. Just wondered as I know the TNA tapings in Orlando are free entry, as I believe some WCW shows were that were held in television studios.

Thanks for that bro. Just wondered as I know the TNA tapings in Orlando are free entry, as I believe some WCW shows were that were held in television studios.

Ya, FCW run out of a shopping centre and hold their shows there, so pretty convenient if you wanna do some shopping during the womens matches.

About 10 years ago there used to be "WWF Shops" at a couple of seaside towns in the South East area, they had big massive Drawn scratch logos at the front of them and sold all sorts of stuff to do with it in there. They both seemed to shut down around 2002, and they were obviously fake. But my question is, how did they get away with having that logo up for all that time, and was there any others in different parts of the country? Are they still there, or did they just shut down in the end?

About 10 years ago there used to be "WWF Shops" at a couple of seaside towns in the South East area, they had big massive Drawn scratch logos at the front of them and sold all sorts of stuff to do with it in there. They both seemed to shut down around 2002, and they were obviously fake. But my question is, how did they get away with having that logo up for all that time, and was there any others in different parts of the country? Are they still there, or did they just shut down in the end?

There was one at Niagara Falls IIRC, it only closed recently.

Thank you kindly sir. That is more helpful than I could have imagined.

Good arrows, marvelous arrows infact! :)

Edit - gonna have to listen to this now!

Edited by Richie Freebird

Since when has the back of the World Heavyweight Championship belt been red?

Since J-Mar (WWE's beltmaker.) made their new 3D Big Gold. Every version made by him usually has tweaks made to it so it is unique and be easily pointed out should it fall into the wrong hands. The backing is Bergundy/Red faux alligator skin similar to the type used on Steve Austin's Smoking Skull belt.

Current WWE J-Mar 3D BG:

Just watched the 2009 Royal Rumble on Blu-ray. On the special features is the Shane McMahon one man beatdown of Legacy on Raw the following night.

My question is, when all of the Raw guys come out on the ramp, who is the guy stood to the right of The Miz, on Shane's left as he comes out? He's got a look of Sylvain Grenier or maybe Mark Jindrak, but I don't remember either of them being with the company at the time?