UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Anyone know what the original plans for Shawn Michaels were for Wrestlemania 23? I'm watching Jericho's dvd and he says Michaels was in the main event because Triple H was injured so just wondering what match he would've been in

Outright guessing but the only thing for him around that time I could clearly see would have been a feud with Edge or Orton extending from the tag feud. Perhaps someone like Kennedy or another up and comer would have stepped up but they never even hinted at it so not really sure

Anyone know what the original plans for Shawn Michaels were for Wrestlemania 23? I'm watching Jericho's dvd and he says Michaels was in the main event because Triple H was injured so just wondering what match he would've been in

I'm sure i read somwhere that originally the plan for the Trump Mcmahon match was to have King Booker with Vince and HBK with Trump.

• Paid Members

Questions for anyone who was a tape trader back in the day.

Did anyone have a copy of CZW Ultraviolent '99?

Did anyone have a copy of CZW Ultraviolent '99 where the quality wasn't shit?

Did WWF have some sort of deal with FMW in around 1997 just watching a cage match between Ken Shamrock and Vader from around that time. Also didnt Mankind work there aswell

Did WWF have some sort of deal with FMW in around 1997 just watching a cage match between Ken Shamrock and Vader from around that time. Also didnt Mankind work there aswell

Yeah, it was through Victor Quinones. It obviously wasn't a talent exchange or anything, but he would have been responsible for the Headhunters in WWF, and I think he also helped Kaientai get started too.

Outright guessing but the only thing for him around that time I could clearly see would have been a feud with Edge or Orton extending from the tag feud. Perhaps someone like Kennedy or another up and comer would have stepped up but they never even hinted at it so not really sure

I'm sure the plan was for HHH to have a rematch with Cena, and beat him at WM23

• Paid Members

Watching an old WoS match yesterday Clive Myers vs Romany Riley, which culminated in an arm wrestling match.

Anyway, this was all leading up to Myers heading over to America to represent England in the World Arm Wrestling Championships.

Was this geniune, was he heading over there to represent this country? Also, any idea how he did?

I do know Clive was legitimately an arm wrestler outside of the ring.

Thanks

• Paid Members
I'm sure the plan was for HHH to have a rematch with Cena, and beat him at WM23

The OP was asking after what Michaels would have done if Trips hadn't been injured.....

I asked this elsewhere but when are the TNA shows broadcasted over here after being aired in the States?

Is is a week delay? (Thursday taped, Tuesday aired here?)

Also when is Destination X broadcasted over here (if at all?)/

Impact is on over here, the Tuesday after it airs on Spike. Destination X airs over here Wednesday at 10.00pm on Challenge.