UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Any chance somebody has a link to the leaked production copy of WWE NXT from November last year? Tried looking around the net a bit but cant seem to find it.

I'll send you a PM once I upload it, bro. For some reason I still have it

EDIT : Well I will if I can find somewhere to upload 400 MB for free!

Edited by Koconutz

• Paid Members
Any chance somebody has a link to the leaked production copy of WWE NXT from November last year? Tried looking around the net a bit but cant seem to find it.

I'll send you a PM once I upload it, bro. For some reason I still have it

EDIT : Well I will if I can find somewhere to upload 400 MB for free!

http://4shared.com should do the trick for you, if you can't do it in one hit (I don't know of a reason you can't though), just use winrar to split the file into multiple parts.

Whats so good or different about this episode?

It has Kevin Dunn talking over it.

What's the BSR stand for in Austin's Twitter name? I can't help but feel stupid for not being able to figure it out.

Edit: Broken Skull Ranch.

Answered my own question :p

Edited by Hyperion

Are there any episodes of Raw, Smackdown or Nitro from the attitude era that don't include someone now dead? I assume there are, but it seems like there's always an Owen Hart, Bulldog, Test, Crash Holly, Rick Rude, Macho Man, Benoit, Eddie, Bossman etc knocking about.

Are there any episodes of Raw, Smackdown or Nitro from the attitude era that don't include someone now dead? I assume there are, but it seems like there's always an Owen Hart, Bulldog, Test, Crash Holly, Rick Rude, Macho Man, Benoit, Eddie, Bossman etc knocking about.

The first one I could see when looking in the results archives is the September 27th 1999 Raw. There's probably others though, some of the later Nitros perhaps.

Here's the card from that Raw anyway: The Big Show defeated Chris Jericho by Disqualification...European Champion, D-Lo Brown, defeated The Lethal Weapon Steve Blackman by Disqualification...World Tag Team Champions, The New Age Outlaws, fought to a No Contest with Kane and X-Pac...Chyna and Debra defeated Jeff Jarrett and Tom Prichard...WWF Champion, Triple H, and The Rock fought to a No Contest.

Edited by ThePhenom

• Paid Members

The first one I could see when looking in the results archives is the September 27th 1999 Raw. There's probably others though, some of the later Nitros perhaps.

Here's the card from that Raw anyway: The Big Show defeated Chris Jericho by Disqualification...European Champion, D-Lo Brown, defeated The Lethal Weapon Steve Blackman by Disqualification...World Tag Team Champions, The New Age Outlaws, fought to a No Contest with Kane and X-Pac...Chyna and Debra defeated Jeff Jarrett and Tom Prichard...WWF Champion, Triple H, and The Rock fought to a No Contest.

Ah, the Attitude era - that great bastion of all that is wonderful about pro wrestling, or so people would lead you to believe.

5 matches, one clear finish. And that in a match including 2 women against Jeff Jarrett and a bloke who had been retired for years.

Awesome.

• Paid Members

Ah, the Attitude era - that great bastion of all that is wonderful about pro wrestling, or so people would lead you to believe.

5 matches, one clear finish. And that in a match including 2 women against Jeff Jarrett and a bloke who had been retired for years.

Awesome.

I don't think people love the attitude era for the match quality.