UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Has anyone got a PDF copy of Ring Of Hell? Really need it urgently for my dissertation but can't wait three weeks for it to arrive from America. Would be happy to part a small bit of cash if anyone has a physical copy to shift as that'd be a lot more useful. Cheers if anyone can help.

• Paid Members

I was listening to an interview about a year ago with WWE writer Court Bauer where he said that Guerrero had a mini-nervous breakdown because he didnt take on board the pressure of the dwindling ratings, buyrates and house show numbers. Also, he said that WWE was never planning on putting the belt ever again, even though the rumour was that he was taking the belt at Survivor Series. Undertaker vs Batista for the belt was supposedly the plan for WrestleMania 22. Strangly, he also said it was McMahon's call to put the belt on Benoit and he was dead against putting the belt on both Mysterio and Guerrero for their first runs, but went with it anyway to see how it would do.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
Not very well.

I remember reading at the time that it didn't meet expectations and Eddie was not handling the role as well as was hoped. Mind the same site said DDP was in a wheel chair.

Edited by Tommy!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but will Virgin be broadcasting Wrestlemania this year? I usually watch it at home on sky but my sky has been playing up so am hoping to watch it at a friends house on virgin but we can't find anything to confirm that it's being shown. Anyone know for definite yay or nay?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but will Virgin be broadcasting Wrestlemania this year? I usually watch it at home on sky but my sky has been playing up so am hoping to watch it at a friends house on virgin but we can't find anything to confirm that it's being shown. Anyone know for definite yay or nay?

Yep, Live the same as Sky. You only get repeats all day on Monday though.

Thanks Phenom, does it show up on the on demand listings the week before, same as sky?

Thanks Phenom, does it show up on the on demand listings the week before, same as sky?

Yeah, but you can't actually order it until the actual Sunday. It can be a pain, but at least they carry it I suppose.

Yeah, but you can't actually order it until the actual Sunday. It can be a pain, but at least they carry it I suppose.

Thank you, at least I don't have to worry about getting the sky fixed before then.