UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Just watching bits and bobs from past Wrestlemanias on Youtube and came across the Doink v Crush match. Who played the second Doink for that run-in?

It was our good tabacco spitting FCW training friend from the Everglades and the man that helped bring us the joys of the Nexus and The Corr: Skinner.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Just watching bits and bobs from past Wrestlemanias on Youtube and came across the Doink v Crush match. Who played the second Doink for that run-in?

I think i read it was Skinner/Steve Keirn but someone who knows for certain can maybe confirm that.

Whoever it was, I take it he had to make himself comfortable back under there for the rest of the show ?

• Paid Members

Lombardi was also a duplicate at times during that run wasn't he? Before Doink turned and Borne was replaced with Apollo?

• Paid Members
Wrestlemania 23 question.

Who is the UKFF'er who has his "UKFF" sign visible in the crowd during the "Money in the Bank" grapple-bout? Thanks!

That'll be me, I reckon... Orange and black?

Yeah, it was. You're more visible during the Undertaker vs Batista grapple-match. Good stuff!

It so doesn't feel like almost four years ago (and I still have the sign)...

Lombardi was also a duplicate at times during that run wasn't he? Before Doink turned and Borne was replaced with Apollo?

Yeah.

So he might have been the Brooklyn Brawler, Doink, Kimchee, MVP and Abe Knuckleball Schwartz all in the one year?