UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Why couldn't he just come out as Mark Callaway?

because 99.9999999% of people would think hey thats the Undertaker in street clothes.

HeyyyI just wondered do you know what hotels they stay in, in birmingham uk I really want too meet randy orton and have always just missed out i really hope someone can help me

I've heard it's the Britannia on New Street, but I've never gone looking so I could've been told lies.

Anyone got the theme music for Dashing Cody Rhodes and Drew Mcintyre in full with no crowd noise?

Can somebody please post the MITB PPV card as it was on Sunday morning before showtime. That is to say, with no last minute card changes or bonus matches that would or could be a spoiler for something as a result. I'm watching the show unspoiled tomorrow night but can't remember the whole lot.

Cheers

• Paid Members
Can somebody please post the MITB PPV card as it was on Sunday morning before showtime. That is to say, with no last minute card changes or bonus matches that would or could be a spoiler for something as a result. I'm watching the show unspoiled tomorrow night but can't remember the whole lot.

Cheers

World "Heavyweight" Championship Match:

Key Mysterious

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

Kayfabe dill, Kayfabe! The same reason Kane didnt come out without his mask for the Owen tribute or the Pillman tribute.

If he didn't have his mask on, how would anybody know it was him?

Kayfabe dill, Kayfabe! The same reason Kane didnt come out without his mask for the Owen tribute or the Pillman tribute.

If he didn't have his mask on, how would anybody know it was him?

From the big Kane suit.

I'd love it if his idea of remaining inconspicuous was to walk around in full Kane regalia, just sans-mask.

On a CHIKARA show I watched recently, Player Dos defended the Young Lions Cup. About two matches later, a guy the same height and same build but wet, topless, wearing jeans (i.e. full-on post-match "I'm a pro-wrestler" attire) was walking about...carrying the Young Lions Cup. Dudes don't even try any more.

Does anyone know what was planned for WrestleMania 13 if Michaels hadn't acted the tart? I'm watching Raws from the start of the year (I'm on the one just before he loses his smile) and there doesn't seem to be any direction other than Bret Hart's feuds with Michaels and Austin, and Ahmed vs The Nation. Was Undertaker vs Sid the plan all along? And what would Austin had done if Bret had had the rematch with Michaels?

Does anyone know what was planned for WrestleMania 13 if Michaels hadn't acted the tart? I'm watching Raws from the start of the year (I'm on the one just before he loses his smile) and there doesn't seem to be any direction other than Bret Hart's feuds with Michaels and Austin, and Ahmed vs The Nation. Was Undertaker vs Sid the plan all along? And what would Austin had done if Bret had had the rematch with Michaels?

I believe it was meant to be Michaels dropping the title to Bret, not 100% sure on Taker and Sid though.

Then Michaels was meant to lose to Bret again at KOTR that year, they even announced the ridiculous stipulations for that match on a Raw a few weeks before hand, but Bret had surgery that time.