UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
ok, this might be a silly one.

RAW was taped this Monday from sheffield, and included the Undertaker.

Undertaker ALSO appered at the live Smackdown show i attended on Monday night in Cardiff wales,

Anyone know how he was able to make between the two?

was his segment from RAW pre taped before superstars, and slotted in?

I remember somebody on here saying that Undertaker's match with CM Punk was on first. Maybe he zoomed off straight after the match to get to Raw.

• Paid Members
ok, this might be a silly one.

RAW was taped this Monday from sheffield, and included the Undertaker.

Undertaker ALSO appered at the live Smackdown show i attended on Monday night in Cardiff wales,

Anyone know how he was able to make between the two?

was his segment from RAW pre taped before superstars, and slotted in?

I remember somebody on here saying that Undertaker's match with CM Punk was on first. Maybe he zoomed off straight after the match to get to Raw.

Edge was booked on a Live Raw and a Smackdown house show on the same night in 2007. WWE used Air McMahon (it's real name) to get him to the Raw arena on time. I'm certain I read in Powerslam that the 2 arenas were several hundred miles apart.

I'd wager that Chris B is spot on about using the private jet. It'd take him 3 hours just to check in using British Airways!

Are their any places where I can find out whos recently signed with a company? Reason I ask is someone mentioned Tyson Tomko secretly signed with TNA 2 weeks ago but I cant find any info anywhere to see whos in the company. Sure TNA and wiki are the ones I normally use to see who in a roster but for some reason hes not listed.

• Paid Members

Can somebody answer me this.

Anybody remember when Dustin Rhodes would walk through the crowd with "HE'S COMING!" signs? Must have been the end of 1997. Where did that all lead to? Thanks.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Hi

I'm just wondering, when Jericho says "I am the best in the world at what I do", is this because he isn't allowed to say the word 'wrestler' or 'wrestling'? Or is it just refering to other things he has done besides wrestling like Fozzy.

Just seems like a weird thing to say. Why doesn't he just say he's the best wrestler?

• Paid Members
Hi

I'm just wondering, when Jericho says "I am the best in the world at what I do", is this because he isn't allowed to say the word 'wrestler' or 'wrestling'? Or is it just refering to other things he has done besides wrestling like Fozzy.

Just seems like a weird thing to say. Why doesn't he just say he's the best wrestler?

It's a play on Wolverine's catchphrase, Jericho's into comics and they're both from Canada. I think that explains it.

Edited by CoreyVandal

Can somebody answer me this.

Anybody remember when Dustin Rhodes would walk through the crowd with "HE'S COMING!" signs? Must have been the end of 1997. Where did that all lead to? Thanks.

It was after Val Venis had stolen his wife and he broke out of the Goldust character for a while. He was going around doing the "he's coming back" stuff for a while, making it sound like 'He' was Jesus. It turned out that the 'He' in question was just Goldust!

Can somebody answer me this

Are their any places where I can find out whos recently signed with a company? Reason I ask is someone mentioned Tyson Tomko secretly signed with TNA 2 weeks ago but I cant find any info anywhere to see whos in the company. Sure TNA and wiki are the ones I normally use to see who in a roster but for some reason hes not listed.