UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
What happend to the SAT's, Divine Storm and the guys in Special K?? They were all over the indies for a while but now haven't seen em advertised anywhere!

Hydro from Special K was / is Jay Lethal

Never really saw much ROH though, that was according to Wikipedia. :)

From Jericho's Twitter..

After working in the WWE for ten years I wrestled the Undertaker for the first time ever tonight. A true legend and a great experience.

Surely can't be the first time they've grappled?

Not sure of the date, but on an episode of Smackdown during the attitude era, there was a fatal four way; Undertaker Vs Chris Jericho Vs Kane Vs Chris Benoit

I'd assume that Jericho means in a singles match. And he'd know too - doesn't he keep a log of every single one of his matches? Thinking back (for quite some time), I honestly can't think of a time they've had a match, so he could well be right.

Seems ridiculous that there's a fresh, ready-made feud in Jericho vs. The Undertaker, and yet we'll still be lumbered with Cena/Orton/Triple H for until the end of time.

• Paid Members
From Jericho's Twitter..

After working in the WWE for ten years I wrestled the Undertaker for the first time ever tonight. A true legend and a great experience.

Not sure of the date, but on an episode of Smackdown during the attitude era, there was a fatal four way; Undertaker Vs Chris Jericho Vs Kane Vs Chris Benoit

I'd assume that Jericho means in a singles match. And he'd know too - doesn't he keep a log of every single one of his matches? Thinking back (for quite some time), I honestly can't think of a time they've had a match, so he could well be right.

Seems ridiculous that there's a fresh, ready-made feud in Jericho vs. The Undertaker, and yet we'll still be lumbered with Cena/Orton/Triple H for until the end of time.

I presumed he meant a singles match as well, but the 4 way was the only one I could find.

• Paid Members
From Jericho's Twitter..

Not only has he wrestled the Undertaker, he's also jobbed to the Undertaker. The great workers never remember the defeats though, so I'll let him off ;)

• Paid Members
Someone told me that CZW was the number 1 indy fed at one point a few years ago, is this true?

I can see that being true to be honest, back in the days when the big 3 were still going and there was no ROH or TNA, I think CZW had a following. It was certainly preferred over XPW.

What happend to the SAT's, Divine Storm and the guys in Special K?? They were all over the indies for a while but now haven't seen em advertised anywhere!

Quiet Storm wrestles regularly in Japan, and I think that is for Kaientai Dojo.

Cheech & Cloudy who were part of Special K are regulars for Chikara wrestling as Cheech Hernandez & MC 'Cloudy' Day.

• Paid Members

Quiet Storm wrestles regularly in Japan, and I think that is for Kaientai Dojo.

Cheech & Cloudy who were part of Special K are regulars for Chikara wrestling as Cheech Hernandez & MC 'Cloudy' Day.

Quiet Storm, weren't they in the early days of TNA?

Speaking of the early days of TNA, whatever happened to Cheex?

Really big bloke who squashed a jobber on one of their first PPVs.

:yinyang: I think he was used once and then he disappeared. Lemme check the ever reliable wikipedia and i'll get back to you.

Damn nothing there, i'm out

Edited by insert_name_here

• Paid Members

Funnily enough he's in the TEW mod I've been playing, I only noted it because I was searching for a couple of large heavyweights and his was so poor it stuck out. The specific quoting from the game is:

"Obese wrestler who has problems even moving around the ring and struggles to work a 3 minute match. He worked on an early TNA ppv but was not asked back. As bad as his ability is he gets bookings based on his novelty appeal."

So it does indeed sound like he only had the one match and never returned. Though I will admit that a custom TEW database isn't wholely reliable for information, it's at least a step in the right direction.

• Paid Members

:yinyang: I think he was used once and then he disappeared. Lemme check the ever reliable wikipedia and i'll get back to you.

Damn nothing there, i'm out

A lot of the miscellaneous talent in the early TNA shows came via NWA: Wildside, so I'm guessing a few still work there.