UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Please help.. I'm wanting to upload what I play on my PS2/3 onto my computer. I've searched all over to try and find out but I can't find anything on what I need to get and what to do. Thanks :thumbsup:

you need either a capture card or, record to DVD, then rip to avi/mpg

• Paid Members
Was the WWE Billy Graham DVD released over here? And if not, can someone do us a nudge nudge wink wink?

Didnt the BBFC ban it because of all the 1970s fake wrestling violence, as oppossed to the modern day fake wrestling violence, and Silver Vision didnt think the footage that they could show warrented a release, after such butchering. Could be wrong. I'm sure thats the correct answer though. And since no fucker know's who he is in this country, I cant see anyone buying it, unless All Star releases it as "The Best of Flatliner" at there empire shows.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Was the WWE Billy Graham DVD released over here? And if not, can someone do us a nudge nudge wink wink?

Didnt the BBFC ban it because of all the 1970s fake wrestling violence, as oppossed to the modern day fake wrestling violence, and Silver Vision didnt think the footage that they could show warrented a release, after such butchering. Could be wrong. I'm sure thats the correct answer though. And since no fucker know's who he is in this country, I cant see anyone buying it, unless All Star releases it as "The Best of Flatliner" at there empire shows.

I remember reading something about a choking scene on it with a plastic bag or something being cut and that was the reason as it was important on the dvd or something along those lines. There was probably other cuts as well though.

Edited by ECF'NW

I remember reading something about a choking scene on it with a plastic bag or something being cut and that was the reason as it was important on the dvd or something along those lines. There was probably other cuts as well though.

I think the plastic bag thing you mentioned is on the Ultimate Ric Flair Collection dvd.

An angle in which Terry Funk wrapped a plastic bag over Flair's head was cut from the UK release of that dvd.

I think the plastic bag thing you mentioned is on the Ultimate Ric Flair Collection dvd.

An angle in which Terry Funk wrapped a plastic bag over Flair's head was cut from the UK release of that dvd.

I know thats on the Flair DVD, but Im pretty sure I read something similar was on the Billy Graham DVD but they cut it and thats why we didnt get a release of it. I could very well be wrong though. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

For some info about it:

"http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/arop04a.htm#Cuts with Flair...Not"

Cut and copy that link into the URL bar. Board is having trouble with it.

What you're looking for is near the top. "Cuts with Flair...Not".

Edited by bAzTNM