UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Can anyone recommend any decent sites that sell retro wwf t shirts in the uk? I'm talking along the lines of the hotrod tshirts and hulkamania ones etc.

I'd say Ebay would be your best bet for retro shirts. There are a few Hogan ones about. The Hotrod shirts are mostly available from sellers in the US, but the postage works out quite cheap.

Only just started watching TNA again and wondering if someone can tell me when PPVs, like Sunday's Victory Road, are shown on Bravo, if at all. Thanks

I think its usually the Wednesday after the PPV happens at 9.

That is correct.

Just to add, it's Bravo 2, as well. I always forget this every month, and then worry that it's not on for whatver reason.

Who's doing the commentary on the Demolition/Killer Bee's match on the Allied Powers - Worlds Greatest Tag Teams dvd? Thanks.

Unless they've edited the commentary, this was from a Prime Time TV taping show, so the commentary team are Bruce Prichard, Pete Doherty & Mike McGuirk.

Edited by NorthEastWrestlingMagazine

A few questions:

Can you still get Diana Hart's book?

Who was Chris Cruise?

Who were the knights with Shawn Michaels at the Survivor Series when they fought the Hart Brothers?

Did the other Diva Search contestant only hate Carmella because of her playboy shoot or was there another reason?

I remember reading somewhere that the Perfect Plex was stolen/borrowed/whatever from Harley Race. Is that true?

A few questions:

Who was Chris Cruise?

Who were the knights with Shawn Michaels at the Survivor Series when they fought the Hart Brothers?

Did the other Diva Search contestant only hate Carmella because of her playboy shoot or was there another reason?

I remember reading somewhere that the Perfect Plex was stolen/borrowed/whatever from Harley Race. Is that true?

3) Jeff Gaylord was the black knight, Greg Valentine was the blue knight and Barry Horowitz was the red knight.

• Paid Members

Some good soul posted it a few months ago. A big Word document. I don't think you can buy it.

Who was Chris Cruise?

WCW Commentator. Wasn't used much. Handled a lot of their Internet stuff. Did a few commentaries for Internet broadcasts. Did he not host the nWo Souled Out PPV in 1997? Ain't sure.

Wikipedia is saying Barry Horowitz, Greg Valentine, and Jeff Gaylord.

Don't know. Stumps me.

I believe Larry Hennig was a tag-team partner of Race. I read, the same as you, that he borrowed the move.

Edited by bAzTNM

• Moderators
Who was Chris Cruise?

WCW Commentator. Wasn't used much. Handled a lot of their Internet stuff. Did a few commentaries for Internet broadcasts. Did he not host the nWo Souled Out PPV in 1997? Ain't sure.

He was there from about 1990, I think. Did a lot of the C-shows. WCW Pro and WCW Prime are the ones that come to mind with him on Commentary. He also did the AAA/WCW PPV "When World's Collide" with Mike Tenay in 1994 and did a stellar job. He was somewhat underrated, I always thought.

Some good soul posted it a few months ago. A big Word document. I don't think you can buy it.

Who was Chris Cruise?

Wikipedia is saying Barry Horowitz, Greg Valentine, and Jeff Gaylord.

Don't know. Stumps me.

I believe Larry Hennig was a tag-team partner of Race. I read, the same as you, that he borrowed the move.

Thanks a lot. Baz do you have a link to the Diana book? Or was it too long ago it was posted?

• Paid Members

There's plenty of shots of Race executing a fisherman suplex in the style of just a normal suplex with the leg hooked, even holding onto the leg after falling to go into a pin attempt, but Curt was the first wrestler *I saw* neck bridge with it and pin without releasing or his feet leaving the mat during the suplex.

Don't mind I'm wrong and someone else did it first. I suspect it may have been done before in Japan.

Can anyone recommend any decent sites that sell retro wwf t shirts in the uk? I'm talking along the lines of the hotrod tshirts and hulkamania ones etc.

I'd say Ebay would be your best bet for retro shirts. There are a few Hogan ones about. The Hotrod shirts are mostly available from sellers in the US, but the postage works out quite cheap.

thanks. the ebay ones are a bit hit and miss but i did managed to find a bret hart european rampage 92 tour shirt on there!