UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

A few questions if anyone can help:

1, I know quite a few people here keep statistics on wrestling and I was wondering has anyone worked out the average length of Edge's reigns as either WWE champion?

2, A few years ago in CZW Tournament Of Death Necro Butcher fought Zandig. I'm sure that wasn't the original match announced, can anyone remember who Butcher was due to fight?

3, Have any PowerSlam subscribers received this months issue yet as mine hasn't arrived.

Cheers

A few questions if anyone can help:

1, I know quite a few people here keep statistics on wrestling and I was wondering has anyone worked out the average length of Edge's reigns as either WWE champion?

Doing some quick tallying up from Wikipedia (which adds up the days for WWE reigns but not for the Heavyweight Title) I reckon Edge has been champion for about 390 days over his previous 8 runs with the title which works out at 48.75 days.

3, Have any PowerSlam subscribers received this months issue yet as mine hasn't arrived.

Cheers

My subscription ran out last month, so I don't know about subscribers. However, my local Tesco, which ALWAYS has it on time, didn't have it in when I checked this morning...

Cheers

My subscription ran out last month, so I don't know about subscribers. However, my local Tesco, which ALWAYS has it on time, didn't have it in when I checked this morning...

My local store normally gets it in a day late (Friday), but it didnt arrive until today (Saturday)

Which is why I've always thought it'd be better if championship reigns were celebrated either by length of reigns or number of defenses, rather than number of reigns, but it's a bit late to change things now. But Edge's 9 reigns mean so little as they've all been so short.

• Paid Members
Just been looking for something to download and saw a Nick Patrick shoot interivew listed which was quite intriguing - however i hadn't realised he's left WWE (assuming he wouldn't do this if he was under contract). When did he leave ?

According to the Wiki..

Patrick was eventually released from the WWE on August 8, 2008 after seven months of inactivity due to a chronic back injury.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Hamilton

Edited by bAzTNM

Just been looking for something to download and saw a Nick Patrick shoot interivew listed which was quite intriguing - however i hadn't realised he's left WWE (assuming he wouldn't do this if he was under contract). When did he leave ?

According to the Wiki..

Patrick was eventually released from the WWE on August 8, 2008 after seven months of inactivity due to a chronic back injury.

I think he came back during the period of inactivity for one match during a Smackdown taping, but that was it. From what I gather Patrick was very popular among a lot of the wrestlers as he guided them through the matches to a greater extent than others.

That said, as a fan I always found it a tad irritating seeing his hand under the shoulder of the guys that was at the point getting pinned and apparently tapping it to signal when to kick out!

According to the Wiki..

I think he came back during the period of inactivity for one match during a Smackdown taping, but that was it. From what I gather Patrick was very popular among a lot of the wrestlers as he guided them through the matches to a greater extent than others.

That said, as a fan I always found it a tad irritating seeing his hand under the shoulder of the guys that was at the point getting pinned and apparently tapping it to signal when to kick out!

This annoyed me a bit too but then I read that he did it to prove that the shoulders were down rather than telling them to kick out

Sorry to bang on about PowerSlam again but my copy of this month's mag still hasn't showed up yet. Looking through an old issue there isn't even a number to ring up and say that he never arrived. My subscription hasn't ran out as i'm only 2 issues into it. Any ideas how to contact them or dare I send an email to the address for the letters page?