UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

WM25 Spoiler if you haven't seen it:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Who was the guy Cena went up to in the crowd after the match?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

sOMEONE POSTED IN THE MANIA THREAD

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

The reason for Cena going to this guy in particular, (the one screaming at him) is because hes the guy who start and runs the whole "Fans Against Cena" campaign. This hypocrite douchbag was running around last year with his mates wearing Fans against cena shirts and selling them. The reason i call him a hypocrite is because you can clearly see him marking out for cenas first world title win over JBL at mania a few years ago, and now there he is trying to spread hate towards him, and running the myspace called fans against cena. So im assuming John has found out about it, and knows the guy,hence making him go over to him like that even funnier!

Edit - heresa link the FACtion - Fans Against Cena , apparently they rule and all, lawlz! and true fans can see ast his crappy wrestling, im not Johns number 1 fan, but i will say this, the guy has a pure love for wrestling and the business, hes dedicated. my respect for him grew loads more when he made his fast return at the rumble last year way ahead of schedule, and for the shit he gets, i tip my hat to the guy.

Edited by Joe_the_Lion

• Paid Members
How did TAKA work for ECW in 99?

Vince always had an enthusiasm for letting his talent work ECW, an attitude further cemented by the accounts of Heyman's firm when they closed, showing that he owed Vince lots of money in loans. Basically, ECW was the competitio that was never a serious threat, and thus to be encouraged because they were a great place to farm for talent.

How did TAKA work for ECW in 99?

Vince always had an enthusiasm for letting his talent work ECW, an attitude further cemented by the accounts of Heyman's firm when they closed, showing that he owed Vince lots of money in loans. Basically, ECW was the competitio that was never a serious threat, and thus to be encouraged because they were a great place to farm for talent.

Just to add to that...

The fact that ECW was far more anti WCW than WWF (Bischoff is Satan, and all that) also helped. Anyone who hated WCW and Easy E was probably alright with McMahon.

Quite a lot of WWF contracted talent worked bits and pieces for ECW. Off the top of my head...

Al Snow

Furnas & LaFon

Droz

Taka

Brakkus

Sunny

Jerry Lawler

• Paid Members
Does anyone know who the youngest person is to compete in WWE/WWF in terms of being under contract and on the main roster?

I remember reading that they first signed up Rene Dupree when he was 14. He must have been about 19, when he was finally put on TV.

Edited by bAzTNM

WM25 Spoiler if you haven't seen it:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Who was the guy Cena went up to in the crowd after the match?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Carl Edwards,Nascar driver, they were on celebs in fast cars and do gillette adverts together.

Inspired bt the cage match thread, When was the last Blue/Black bars cage match?

The latest I can remember is Austin Vs McMahon at the Valentines Day Massacre.

Rock v HHH at Rebellion in Birmingham was after that - September 1999.

Inspired bt the cage match thread, When was the last Blue/Black bars cage match?

FFS that's even on the fucking cage match DVD.

How did I forget that?

Rebellion 2001, Edge vs Christian.

EDIT: Nevermind :sleeping:

Edited by DeanoTheGame

whats the rule generally with signs for wwe tv tapings - got myself some ringside, camera side seats for raw and smackdown next week and wasnt sure whether to bother making signs, as they might just tell everyone not to put any up - i remember last year there was a guy warning people as the show went on, telling them to stop putting certain signs up.