UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Can anyone tell me the name of a wrestler who wrestled on Smackdown for a few months in 2006? He wore long blue tights and had long brown hair with a beard. He beat Booker T in his first match and was put in a bodybag by the Great Khali?

I think you might be thinking of Gunner Scott. I remember him beating Booker in his debut, for sure. He wrestled as Brent Albright in OVW, had a couple of months on Smackdown as Gunner Scott (Where he did a sort of mentor gimmick with Chris Benoit) and then got sent back to OVW and released. He's quite a big part of ROH as Brent Albright again these days.

Picture fits the bill -

10.jpg

Hey guys just a quick question, I have booked a holiday to Haven's Primrose Valley in yorkshire and I know they do wrestling shows there once a week, just wondering if anyone knew what promotion this was and what dates the shows will be on through 2009?

Does anyone know what RVD is doing now or if he plans to return to WWE or go to TNA? The last thing I heard him doing was working for IGF v Necro Butcher and Kendo Ka Shin. Thanks in advance

Should answer everything for ya :)http://www.robvandam.com/

EDIT: well, it would if it wasnt so hideously behind on news, last I saw of him was on Hogans CCW program that just finished. Wiki has his last match as that IGF one. Theres talk of him coming to the UK March/April time. He has signed up to appear for American Ramage across Europe in March/April as well.

Edited by klown

On WWE.com they have a section called "an over the top rope legacy" It has a picture of The Anvil being eliminated over the top rope, Slaughter in the corner, Scotty Too Hotty and IRS, and what looks like Steve Kern dressed in Skinner attire.

When the hell did this happen? I don't remember this Battle Royale?

• Paid Members
Could somebody please tell me the old British Wrestling weight classes and the limits for all of them? thanks.

* Lightweight (154 pound limit)

* Welterweight (165)

* Middleweight (176)

* Heavy middleweight (187)

* Light heavyweight (198)

* Mid-heavyweight (209)

* Heavyweight (no limit)

They were maximum weight limits only, so a 150 pound guy could challenge for the welterweight title, though they'd be unlikely to win.

Raw 15th anniversary

They had a battle royal, with all sorts of characters from the past. The participants were Al Snow (with Head), Bart Gunn (in Smokin’ Gunns attire but with Brawl for All music), Doink the Clown, Repo Man, Steve Blackman (in really good shape), Pete Gas (Shane’s buddy, not mine), Bob Backlund, Gangrel, The Goon, Skinner, I.R.S., Flash Funk (with no entrance, a big mistake), Scotty 2 Hotty, Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, Sgt. Slaughter and Gillberg.
Edited by klown