The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators
How did he lose the rights to his own books?

It was something along the lines of "an ex-friend and business partner screwed me :angry: " and I think they were essentially self/vanity published deals, so possibly the ex-friend was the publisher. The Paypal donate thing was so he could continue to spread the truth, and afford to take the guy to court so he could get them back. The bloody Man again!

But if he's the writer, then he's the copyright holder and he can re-publish that material elsewhere in a manner that benefits his pockets more.

Remember we're talking about the kind of idiot that literally thinks the Queen is a 12 feet tall lizard from space. He's not the smartest guy.

How did he lose the rights to his own books?

It was something along the lines of "an ex-friend and business partner screwed me :angry: " and I think they were essentially self/vanity published deals, so possibly the ex-friend was the publisher. The Paypal donate thing was so he could continue to spread the truth, and afford to take the guy to court so he could get them back. The bloody Man again!

But if he's the writer, then he's the copyright holder and he can re-publish that material elsewhere in a manner that benefits his pockets more.

Remember we're talking about the kind of idiot that literally thinks the Queen is a 12 feet tall lizard from space. He's not the smartest guy.

Especially if he went down the route of self-publishing his books. The hallmark of an idiot. Saying that, he's doing not too bad shifting them now I guess. I'm sure I've seen his stuff stocked in the likes of Waterstone's and WH Smith.

• 2 weeks later...