The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

The WWF was in on 9/11, as far back as 1989 aswell.. http://204.74.214.194/forum1/message1106241/pg1

I can't believe some "people".

Jesus I would like to believe that they are just going along with it for a bit of a pisstake but they probably are deadly serious.

It does sound like he's the victim of a scam doesn't it! Either that or the Vatican is offering to pay off British taxpayer debt, which is unlikely.

I'm trying to find out a bit more, I'll get back to you.

• Paid Members
No because there's no one around her talking with her.

That's a good point, plus it looks as though she's actually talking as well, doesn't it?

Yes she's definately talking, which is part of why it looks like she's on a mobile phone. Isn't there another picture somewhere thats pretty old, but someone in the crowd appears to have a mobile phone?

EDIT: Not a mobile phone, but here's the picture. I think it's been posted on here before.

viajantes.jpg

Right, so you live on some tiny inbred island and you've never seen or known anyone to talk to themselves?

They don't usually talk to themselves randomly in a movie though. Certainly not a silent one.

what am i meant to be looking at there?