The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
I'd imagin the best bet for life in our solar system (outside of Earth obviously) would be Europa.

While this would be true, isnt the moon europa in a Pre-earth state at the moment? And could you imagine what the aliens from that place would be like? On earth its water that can be a gas/liquid/solid, on europa its methane.

Thay would stink the joint up!

For those who dont know, Europa is a moon off of either saturn/jupiter that has lakes of methane on it. Its still stupidly cold up there, but if the right temp for methane to be a liquid as well as a gas. It also rains on Europa, although aparently the rain drops are huge, but because of the atmosphere, they float down insted of falling, much like our own rain.

I think you're mixing it up with another moon.

Europa is a frozen moon of Jupiter that is believed to have a 60 mile deep ocean under a layer of ice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)

• Paid Members
I'd imagin the best bet for life in our solar system (outside of Earth obviously) would be Europa.

While this would be true, isnt the moon europa in a Pre-earth state at the moment? And could you imagine what the aliens from that place would be like? On earth its water that can be a gas/liquid/solid, on europa its methane.

Thay would stink the joint up!

For those who dont know, Europa is a moon off of either saturn/jupiter that has lakes of methane on it. Its still stupidly cold up there, but if the right temp for methane to be a liquid as well as a gas. It also rains on Europa, although aparently the rain drops are huge, but because of the atmosphere, they float down insted of falling, much like our own rain.

I think you're mixing it up with another moon.

Europa is a frozen moon of Jupiter that is believed to have a 60 mile deep ocean under a layer of ice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)

I sure am! Its either TItan (which is saturns moon) or another of the many moons, although i did get this from "wonders of the solar system" and was truely blown away.

Aparently that new planet that is 20 light years away was said to "100% have some form of life on it", according to some scientist. Aparently this is the first time anybody has ever said this about a planet before.

That series was wonderful, and certainly left me with the impression that it was when rather than if we'd discover life in the solar system.

And we will definitely exploit our own system. The mining companies will be first - there's a LOT or ore out there.

So the same guy that predicted the October 13th decloaking has made another prediction that on October 29th at 5:30pm, President Obama will make a disclosure announcement seeing the ETs reveal themselves completely to the world. Seems a bit more of an exact prediction than the October 13th one and there's no "free will can always change the date" type thing so needless to say I'm kind of excited

Seems to fit with the rumours that Obama was going to be the one that made disclosure and you all know how I love a good Alien story. Just thought I'd share.

Even if it was a mobile phone, she couldn't be talking to anyone as there were no mobile networks.

More importantly, why is the guy in that video dressed like he's at a Star Trek convention?

She could easily be talking to Kirk via one of those flip communicator things I suppose.

I do love Time Traveller stories. If you look back into history there are some crazy figures who sometimes turn up at Royal Courts claiming to be immortal, or time travellers and whatnot. The idea they might be telling the truth is incredibly evokative.