The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

I recall watching a documentery about the possibilities of aliens.

Imagine picking up a stone in the garden, you see bugs, a few ants and generally lower life form than us intellectual humans.

Do you stop and think how you would talk to them? Interact with them? or do you carry on doing the gardening?

Now imagine your an alien species travelling through space, somehow come across our planet. Now you can travel long distances, obviously your a higher intelect and life form than us mere humans.

Would you stop and think how you would talk to us? Interect with us? or would you carry on doing what you were doing?

we`re (most of us anyway) are not falling for the fake wars, terrorist attacks and threat level increases. Another world war is too big for us to take on at the moment because, well theres noone left to fight. And any devistation from trying to annoy the Koreans is way too much even for the NWO to handle.

Do the NWO not control Korea then? I thought they had their fingers in all the geopolitical pies.

I recall watching a documentery about the possibilities of aliens.

Imagine picking up a stone in the garden, you see bugs, a few ants and generally lower life form than us intellectual humans.

Do you stop and think how you would talk to them? Interact with them? or do you carry on doing the gardening?

Now imagine your an alien species travelling through space, somehow come across our planet. Now you can travel long distances, obviously your a higher intelect and life form than us mere humans.

Would you stop and think how you would talk to us? Interect with us? or would you carry on doing what you were doing?

This, ladies and gentlemen, I feel has nailed this alien theory on the head. I'd like to believe that theres some life out there, not necessarily 'hollywood aliens'. But at least something we can all learn from, but if THEY cant learn from us then isnt it a lost cause?

we`re (most of us anyway) are not falling for the fake wars, terrorist attacks and threat level increases. Another world war is too big for us to take on at the moment because, well theres noone left to fight. And any devistation from trying to annoy the Koreans is way too much even for the NWO to handle.

So what we going to do? We cant stimulate the economy, we`re not listening to the leaders cause they`re all ideots and we wont fall for a new threat because the last few havent worked too well.

ALIENS!

Now imagine if an alien craft did land, or attack us! The western world would unite and ask for more `allies` to join in. Now we have a nice new world war for them to kill off the weak and control whats left with 100% grasp. And we all suddenly forget the failed attempts of the past.

The aliens are coming, they`re the only things we havent fought yet!

tinfoil_db52b2f10e7fa983f0f9d799a20.jpg

Do the NWO not control Korea then? I thought they had their fingers in all the geopolitical pies.

That's the funny thing about the NWO. Their level of control, power and proficiency is very inconsistent.

Edited by Pityinthecityofsin

The Axis of Evil = the countries not in debt/self-sufficient.

Including Cuba, a country still labelled as a threat to US national security.

They can't ALL be in debt, as that would mean the whole global economic system was in the red. Which, to my simple brain, would mean it's fucked.

Debt is what keeps the monetary system going. It's a form of control, the so called rogue nations are NOT under that control.

EDIT:

List of countries by external debt

Correction, does include Cuba, North Korea and Iran so they are not excluded.

Edited by Dynamite Duane