The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

Duane will love this one:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11047025

The founder of WikiLeaks, who recently released thousands of classified US documents on the Iraq War, is now wanted for arrest on charges of rape and molestation! They are clearly out to get him...

The warrant has been cancelled. I'll bet that the first thought a lot of people had when hearing about this story was that it was more than a little convenient in light of recent events.

Duane will love this one:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11047025

The founder of WikiLeaks, who recently released thousands of classified US documents on the Iraq War, is now wanted for arrest on charges of rape and molestation! They are clearly out to get him...

The warrant has been cancelled. I'll bet that the first thought a lot of people had when hearing about this story was that it was more than a little convenient in light of recent events.

When I read that on the BBC News website it made me wonder if there was a David Kelly moment on the horizon.

Because they're mental.

It's not mental to assume there's more to a story than meets the eye, especially when you consider the timing of the warrant being issued and its subsequent withdrawal with the statement that they had decided he wasn't being accused of rape. Seems a bit odd don't you think?

I hate to throw fuel on the conspiracy fire but David Kelly references were going around all day yesterday and seems they scrambled together a press release instead of ignoring the similarities between his fate and the seeming coming end of Mr. Assange, IMO this release just draws attention to the similarities between the whistle blowers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11050587

• 1 month later...

Strange things are afoot:

US Airforce Personnel reveal contact with aliens

This story seems genuine enough, it's been picked up my most major news outlets. Add to that this story:

UN Appoints an Ambassador to potential Alien visitors

Could we be about to finally hear confirmation of the greatest secret of the 20th Century? Stock up on tinfoil now.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

Some people (David Icke, being the most well known) believe that the world is run by a race of super intelligent shape shifting lizards. It's pretty much as straight forward as that.

However, others who believe that the world is run by the Jews (as they hold all the money and can tell Governments what to do) will use the term lizard as a euphamism for Jew. It was this approach that Canada used to try and block Icke coming into the country, claiming that his talk of lizards was actually anti sematic propaganda.

Some people (David Icke, being the most well known) believe that the world is run by a race of super intelligent shape shifting lizards. It's pretty much as straight forward as that.

However, others who believe that the world is run by the Jews (as they hold all the money and can tell Governments what to do) will use the term lizard as a euphamism for Jew. It was this approach that Canada used to try and block Icke coming into the country, claiming that his talk of lizards was actually anti sematic propaganda.

Just read a huge thing on Mr Icke via wikipedia, im slightly confussed into how hes come up with half of his theories.

So these lizards, are they lizards in people skin (like in V) or are the lizards, who are actually now people? I get some of these ideas (100% are all pure bollocks) but this one confusses me the most, as why would there be lizard people in the first place? So im guessing he's completely mental then? I read he also used to be a well respected guy? Stupid boy!